-𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

It was supposed to be ten minutes, ten quick minutes

It was supposed to be ten minutes, ten quick minutes. That's how long a quickie lasts, maybe even less than that. Yet I am still here, between the legs of Anna, a woman that nearly cost me in the past.

Again, why do I get myself into these situations?

"Ah fuck!" She squirted and I came. Anna fell back on my desk and I leant over her, panting like an idiot.

Why did God have to make pussy? Maybe he should curse himself for giving them such a feature. She pulled my chin, forcing me to kiss her.

This is the first time in thirty minutes that we kissed, not that I wanted to, or want to.

My desk phone rang and I exhaled. Then my door opened.

Ah fuck. I'm going to normalize knocking.

But thankfully it's Amy, shit, and Madeline.

"I'll...come back." She left, covering her mouth and nose. Amy on the other hand stepped in.

"Oh wow, no wonder we are backed up forty people already. It's because Anna Sweeny is too busy getting treatment instead of punishment." She says, easing the door closed behind her.

I sigh heavily and finally pulled out. This is going terrible already.

Anna cussed. "Shit."

"You do know you have a lot to tend to, right Mr.Morris?" She says sternly. I took the condom off, tossing it in the bin that's next to my desk and took a seat.

As Anna squabbled for her clothes Amy continued.

"Two companies are loosing income, there are business calls that you need to take, checks to write and most importantly the upcoming release you have to help prepare for, yet here you are, balls deep in, of all people, Anna Sweeny from the front desk."

I feel like I'm being lectured.

I rubbed my eyes, my frustration from thirty minutes ago returning. Why am I so bothered?

"Mind your fucking business Amy, and I swear to God if you mention this to any one, I'll-

"Anna, Mr.Morris was a playboy the moment T.A.C.S sky rocketed. Mostly everyone, including you had already been on the sample list, this is nothing new."

I fix myself and huffed, looking at Amy. She's angry. Not jealous, but just angry.

"Look, I was just frustrated."

"Mr.Morris your assistant seen you in an unprofessional manner and could actually charge you for indictment."

"Anna...you're fired." I mutter. She looked at me in shock and I held her stare.