-𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I ruined it

I ruined it. During our sexual exchange it's like I had some sort of mental break through. I was more erratic than usual and I just, spending time with her and making love to her...it all made me fall deeper in love.

But I pressured her, and for the past five days I've been sleeping on the couch and even sometimes outside due to me not being able to stand her simple presence.

And not in a bad way.

But now today is the day of the wedding and so far the tension is far worse in my eyes. She's in the bathroom getting ready and as for me, the room of course.

It was suffocating, but it's not like I can do much about it. I fixed the cuff of my sleeve and grabbed my tie from the bed and just as I did the bathroom door opened.

I threw my tie around my neck about to ignore the fact that she's here, but her attire made me do otherwise.

She's wearing a black sparkly hijab, to match with a black Cepe Sleeve Crepe Sheath Dress and a pair of clear heels. She looks absolutely amazing.

Might even get stoned or something for looking as if she's trying to outdo the bride herself.

It's not that much of a traditional wedding, but I get that she's a female in a country like this. Her makeup is on point as well.

Her lips, ugh, I could kiss her right now.

"You're staring." She says, walking past me. I avert my gaze and cleared my throat.

"Sorry." I mutter. I grabbed my coat jacket from the bed and put it on. I listened to her spray perfume and I closed my eyes.

Just get through it Alex. Slowly lean into it.

"You're stunning."

"Thank you, Alex."

Deafining silence and no compliment, already going great. We got done with our finishing touches and in silence again we left.

I bit the inside of my thumb, a bit of a habit. I shot her a glance and she's taking selfies of herself. She grinned and began typing.

Oh okay, I see your game of deliberation. I too, can occupy myself.

My phone had been resting in the drink holder and I called Blake. He answered upon the second ring and cheered.

"'Alikis , sadiqi!" (Alex, my friend!)

"Blake, ana fi altariq (I'm on my way)."

He grins. "Ealaa eajal , alhaflat ealaa washk 'an tabda." He explains.

"Faqat atasal li'iielamik (Just calling to let you know)."

"Ah ah, sa'arak baed dhalik ya 'akhi. (I'll see you soon my brother)."