-𝙰 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

Times like these are rare for me

Times like these are rare for me. Coming home I mean. But now that Madeline stays here, and she's going nowhere else but here despite with what she says. Once she starts speaking nonesense I stop listening.

Anyways, after Madeline's move I find myself wanting to be home more. Of course, I get to see her more than everyday now.

I open my room door and loosen my tie. It smells of perfume. The simple smell made me smile. My eyes drift to the bed and my smile got wider.

I want to have sex with her again, but more romantically next time. I kicked my shoes off and heaved a sigh. She hasn't called me all day either, and I didn't want to call her knowing she was out with Amy and Martha.

A girl needs her space. I am however disappointed with the fact that I got a call from the bank for thinking that my card was stolen for a useless ass reason. Like at least call me when a million goes, not thirty grand.

I unbuttoned my shirt, recalling the call I got just right before my friend called.

"Mr.Mprris speaking how may I help?"

"Yes, Mr.Morris this is June Lorrin calling from bank Polene, we noticed that your card is being used and spent in tramendous amounts in a short period of time. We assume that your card has been stolen due to the consistent use."

I had felt excitement, and I wanted to know exactly how much she spent.

I grinned like an idiot. "Nah, that's just my wife. Exactly how much is gone?"

"Thirty grand sir."

My smile had been knocked from my face so quickly and I felt the disappointment crawl through me like a shock.

"Thirty grand?" True disappointment.

"Yes sir."

"Lorrin, can you believe this?"

"Um, sir?"

"I gave her my card for spending, what the hell is she doing? Hell, I would like to know. She could have at least spent, just at least, half a million dollars. Does she not know how a card works?"

"Umm-

"She didn't buy anything I bet. That amount was probably donated to some sort of charity, and even then that's not enough." I shook my head.

"Oh, umm-

"Do you know how to spend money Lorrin? Hm?"