-𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I made it back to get the rest of my things and Jack was there to open the door

I made it back to get the rest of my things and Jack was there to open the door. I really didn't want to show up seeing that things are still rocky and there is still tension between Mimi and I.

"Hey." I tell him. He gave me a faint smile.

"Hi." Jack just isn't Jack anymore. The boy has lodt his spark and it saddens me. He stepped to the side to let me in and I walked in.

"How are you holding up?"

"Good." He answers bearly above his normal tone. The place is clean now at least.

"I have a few suitcases i-if you want to use them." He offers. Jack followed sluggishly behind me. He really needs to leave her, he's already showing that he won't be happy if they continue their relationship.

I stop to my room and answered. "Yeah that would be nice." He nods without saying anything and I went to my room. It's just how I left it.

Better be.

I sighed and went over to my drawer, taking everything out and emptying them onto the bed. I have tons of clothes, including what's in my little walk in closet.

I began folding some and Jack came back with two suitcases. He set them by my door and I nearly cried. I hate seeing him like this.

"Jack."

"Hm?" His dough eyes met mine they look glossy even. Like he himself wants to burst into tears. I walked up to him and hugged him. Jack instantly hugged me back and I shook my head.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." He whispers.

"Leave her, you're not happy anymore." He pulled away and wiped his eyes.

"I am happy, I just don't feel like myself." I touch his face and his brows knot.

"What happened? Is she cheating?" I ask quietly. Jack pulled his face back and shook his head.

"No, no. She's not."

I cross my arms. He doesn't know that.

"I promise I'm fine, alright? Judt text me." I nod. I'll give it to him for now.

"Okay, I will."

I packed my things which took me about two hours since I needed everything to fit. I had used two of my own suitcases from when I had moved here for my shoes and makeup kits.