-𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I couldn't sleep. It's been two hours ever since I showered and had gotten in bed with Alex. My brain had been screaming at me for not using that time to tell Alex I love him.

He's spooning me, laying sound asleep behind me. I could feel his short breaths on my neck and my heart thumped like crazy.

I turn around slowly to face him. I can't go to sleep without telling him. I have to tell him now before I don't at all.

"Alex?" I whisper. I touch his face and felt chills down my spine. His charcoal hair fell over his eyes and my eyes dropped to his lips.

I trace my thumb over his lips and his lips twitched, having them connect fully.

"Alex?" I call again quietly. Still no answer. I shoved him lightly and pushed until he was on his back. I got on top of him and took my night dress off. My clit throbbed and I exhaled as I tossed it to the side.

I left my bonnet on though. I leant down and peck his lips, and then his neck. "Alex." I call in his ear. I sucked on his skin and he exhaled heavily through his nose. I licked the hickey and gave him another.

"Alex wake up." I say. Again he exhaled heavily through his nose. I trialed down, kissing his collarbone and chest. I worked my way further down, stopping at his abdomen.

I spot his scar and kissed it. I pettle kisses on his abdomen before stopping at his crotch. He's so hard that he's poking at his brief. I pulled his brief under his cock and it sprang up.

I kissed his tip licked his thick shaft. A breathy and heavy exhaled. I wrap my tongue around his tip and gained a groan.

My enture mouth slid down and he twitched in my mouth. "What that fuck?" He mutters. "M-madeline? Madeline what are you do-" He shuddered. "Oh fuck."

I slobbered and bobbed my head up and down as I stroked him with my hand.

"Baby what are you-" I cupped tongue and bobbed my head quicker. "Fuck, not like that." He moans loudly. Again he shuddered a groan and I touched my clit to his sounds.

I exhaled and sucked his tip, swirling and sucking. I slowed down and I could hear Alex trying to catch his breath. He nearly came.

"Jesus Christ." He said. "Madeline wait...wait ngh..." he twitched and I could taste the pre-cum on my tongue. I set slid my hand up to his chest, trailing back down.

I refocused and sucked him off quicker than last time. He bucked his hips and his tip hit the back of my throat and he moaned.

"Madeline I'm cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming." Alex came but I kept going. His hit seed slid down my throat and he whined. I didn't realize he had sat up until I felt his hand on my head.