-𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

Alex pulled me up, his tip hitting the right spot inside of me

Alex pulled me up, his tip hitting the right spot inside of me. I moaned and clawed at his skin, gaining a grunt. Two years into our marriage and it has been amazing. His name has been raked out of the mud and I am a housewife. Something I have no problem with.

Alexis is two years old and having her around when she's not at school means zero alone time for Alex and I.

Even when he gets home from work she cries and demands to sleep alongside us. A few times I couldn't finish because if it and we had to resort to dirty calls.

But I love this, having to wait for Alex and when I fibally get him it's the best sex in the world. And right now Alexis is asleep during a late hour like this one.

"Fuck right there. Faster." I moan. Alex wrapped his fingers around my neck, squeezing gently. Heat rose to my head and the arousal in my clit grew.

"I'm close." We said in a breathless unsion. His sweaty head touched mine and his low grunts played a tune in my ears. I love that sound.

Alex removed his hand from my neck and grabbed my hips. I rest my head on his shoulder, hugging him tightly. A whine of desperation left my throat and my thighs shook.

"F-fuck. Oh my god." My body got limp as I came. Alex pulled me in once more and his cock twitched inside of me. The warm spill of his cum oozed inside of me and we both relaxed.

Round three done.

Alex's lips touched my skin, pettling kisses on my neck and shoulder. I could still feel him moving inside of me.

"I love you so much." He exhales. Our lips met and I groaned into the kiss. Tongue over tongue, teeth brushing against each other every few seconds. Sloppy, but sweet.

Alex pulled my bottom lip and I smiled, finally coming down from my haze.

"I love you more."

"Want to go again?" He asks quietly. Alex swirled his tongue over my nipple and I sighed, closing my eyes.

Sweet missionary.

"Mhm."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I don't know how long I'll have to wait for this again."

"You show up randomly sometimes sucking me off at work. Sometimes in meetings. You know when you want it and you get it." He says. His teeth pinched my skin and I gasped. "You love this sexual thrill."

What a call out. But I know he enjoys it too. With work and more work I know he loves it when I surprise him sometimes at work.

"You too."

"I do."

"So how long?"

He stopped and gazed into my eyes, smiling. I hate it when he's right.