-𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚋-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I can't believe this

I can't believe this. I adjust my tie and left my office with a file in my hand. I checked the time, seeing that it's still early.

I reached Amy's station and set the file down.

"Good afternoon Mr.Morris how can I be of help?" She asks with a smile. Amy has been working for me for two years now.

I know she's got the eyes for me since she did nothing but stumble over her words during her interview, but she made up for it by being just as good as her resume said she was.

"I need you to send this to Tiana on the third floor for me please. She made a mistake, again."

"Yes sir. By the way what did you think?"

I gaze at her. "Of?"

"Ms.Snow."

I click my tongue. When I first saw her I surely wasn't expecting to see what I saw. And I had already made up my mind upon seeing her too.

"I'm not hiring her."

She frowns. "What why?"

I don't answer. "I'll see you later Ms.Bain." I tap the desk and turned around, tapping the elevator button.

"She's so nice though and pretty too. We all know you don't let, "ugly", girls work for you and it's a no go for men. And not to mention you've been looking for a personal assitant for the past two weeks now ever since Cindy Clair."

Good God don't remind me.

The door dinged and I stepped on the other side, pressing the fifth floor button.

"Wait what's wrong with this one? Too loud? Too flirty? We all know you stopped hiring girls that flirt with you after Cindy Clair." She quickly speaks.

The door began to close but I put my hand out when she said her next statement.

"Seeing that she's black she could be of use to your reputation!"

The elevator doors opened once more and she smiled, pushing her glasses up to her nose. I step out and pocket my hands.

"Elaborate."

"Well, you know the incident that happened five years ago and you got the backlash that came with it. So I'm saying that if you at least hire her and have her be everywhere you go. I'm talking events, some meetings if neccessary, an armcandy even, anything," she explains.