-𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

"Mr.Morris...hi." Fuck me. And not in that sense either. Who would've thought that on a night like this, as late as this, I would run into my boss?

Better yet what it he doing here?

"Oh," was all he said before walking off. First of all, what the fuck? And second, why did he look disappointed?

Racist mother-.

I got up and grabbed my purse, following him. I eased through the crowd of people and I feel like I was getting lost in the crowd.

I finally made it out, following up a flight of stairs. I didn't even notice they had stairs.

I ascend the steps and moments later I was up. The music calmed down and I noticed Alex walking down the hall with a red carpet. I went to walk down but was stopped by a guard.

"V.I.P only." He says. I glance past him and scoff.

"Mr.Morris!"

He stops, looking back at me. This time his reaction was that of surprise. He looked at the other end of the hall and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"She's with me!" He informs. The man looked back at him and he nodded. The man stepped to the side and I exhaled. I pranced down the hall and only the vibrations can be felt from the music below us.

Again, what are you doing here?

"Mr.Morris...hi."

"Ms.Snow." He turn on his heel, continuing down the hall. I followed.

"Umm...I know it's probably none of my business but if you don't mind me asking-

"I'm here for business." He cuts in. He took a right, heading up three steps.

"Oh, well I hope this doesn't affect my position." If I get fired because of this I swear to all heavens I'll break something.

"I don't care about what you do in your personal life, Ms.Snow. Once the action doesn't follow you to work," he mumbles.

He came to a stop and I stopped too. In the front of us are two buff guys blocking a curtain of beads. I can see purple lights and smoke.

The smell of weed is strong too and I can only wonder what the hell my boss has going on.

"Tell Mitch Rein Alex Morris is here to talk." He speaks. One of the guys nodded and disappeared on the other side of the curtain.

Long fingers slipped around my waist, causing me to inhale. I glance down, noticing his fingers around my waist.

I face him and just as I did so he had leant in to tell me something, but instead we almost kissed. Literally, we were inches away from kissing.

Alex on the other hand had zero care and continued. He leant in, his mouth brushing the lobe of my ear.