-𝙸 𝙳𝚘-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

Heavy breathing

Heavy breathing. Sweat. Tears. Wails of begging and strong grips. The screaming and demands of wanting it out. It was a nightmare.

"It's just three more pushes sweetheart you can do this." I assure her. Madeline's grio tightened around my hand and I was sure she was going to break it.

We've been here for hours after her water broke and we both want it to be over already. I can't imagine what she may be feeling.

But I am overly excuted to finally see our baby girl.

"Breathe Madeline, breathe."

"Shut the fuck up Alex!" She screamed and pushed again. I've been enduring the verbal abuse from the contractions started. It was cute at first but then some of the things she said afterward made me feel small.

She even mentioned my hairline. That had me quiet for a while since I was trying to figure out how I was supposed to quote, "shut my hairline up".

A sudden cry pulled me from my thoughts and Madeline laid flat on the pillow, exhaling heavily. She's here.

Baby cries filled the room and I leant down, giving Madeline a peck on the cheek.

"She's finally here."

She nodded and manadged a smile. My eyes gazed at the ring on her finger and my heart grew.

Now all I have left to do is marry her. We've spent another five months planning the perfect wedding. It's not going to be much people but the fact that friends, close friends, are going to be there is perfect enough.

"Here she is." The nurse came over and handed Madeline the baby. There is nearly a full set of black hair on her head and she's red. Her eyes are closed and Madeline held her close to her.

So this is what cloning looks like.

"What is her name going to be?" I ask. Madeline met my eyes and smiled.

"Alexis."

Alexis.

"Alexis Morris, that's perfect."

——

I fixed my tie and exhaled. My hands are sweating, my ears are sweating, my balls are sweating. Fuck, I'm nervous.

"Calm down bachelor, you'll be fine." I brushed my hair with my fingers and took a glance at Jack who's standing behind me with a stupid half smile.