-𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I tried turning but a heavy weight kept me from doing so

I tried turning but a heavy weight kept me from doing so. I look back to see Alex snuggled against me. I could feel his short breaths on my shoulder and I bit my bottom lip.

Last night was more than amazing. I was in a mood the minute we stopped here, reason being was because I was bothered by my overthinking on us.

I like him a lot and it's more than obvious that he has the same feelings for me, but the more thinking I did the further I sent myself into a spiral.

Then my mind went to my ex and how her treated me. He was just as nice as Alex, not as rich, but just as nice and caring. Sex was good, not sure if it's better than sex with Alex though.

Then the thought of Alex becoming a controlling bastard just took over, and I lost it. But after hearing him talk and our sex dying down to what I would say, "love making", leaving kisses on my skin and just slowly fucking me and making sure I felt every inch of him I felt calm again.

Safer, secured.

I got out of bed, careful to not wake him up. I went to the bathroom that is basically a sliding glass that holds a shower, a toilet and a sink.

The space is small but fancy. I cussed and went back out. I skipped down the steps and towards the door where our bags are.

I checked all three for my bonnet and found it, putting it on after. I picked out a short pants and a shirt and skipped back to the bathroom.

I'm then running around naked, Lord.

I used the towel and soap in the bathroom and turned the shower. That took about two minutes since apparently the middle knob is for the shower.

I got lost with the hot water hitting my skin and it even cleared my head. I'll have to call Martha and tell her I may have already made up my mind on what I'll be doing.

I don't know how long I've been inside but what pulled me back was arm wrapping around my waist. I got scared but realized that it was just Alex.

"Why didn't you wake me up to join you?"

I wipe the water from my face and sighed. "Why would I wake you up?"

"Cause I love to invade your space."

"Mhm, that you do."

He kiss the nape of my neck.

"How you holding up?" He whispers. I turn to him, handing him the soap and towel.

"Better."

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the rack before leaving. As Alex showered, I got ready, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. The water came to a stop and I bit back a grin.