-𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

Jack, Amy, Martha and I have been out all day

Jack, Amy, Martha and I have been out all day. We went to the mall to get a few things for Jack, then we went for something to eat after that we hopped to the arcade and we've been here for hours now.

"Yes!" Amy got another strike and Jack sighed.

"Are you kidding me?" He complains. She's been kicking his ass. A little thing about the two of them though. Amy likes him and she sure has been making it show.

Jack on the other hand, I think he's just trying to be nice. I think they'll make quite the couple if I'm being honest and since Amy is practically a horny person, I think it'd work out quite perfect.

But he just got out of a terrible breakup with Mimi. I'm not sure Jack is going to be looking for someone else anytime soon.

"You suck at every game we play. Do you not play games often?" She asks him. Martha and I had already finished our game against one another so we're just sitting down, waiting for them to be done with.

"Eh...not really." Jack picked up a pink bowling ball and Amy watched him like a hawk. I even caught her biting her lip. She just wants to have sex with him.

Jack went up to the end of the land and Amy followed him. She stpped beside him and gave him intructions on how to hold it and helped him fix his posture.

"See how you do now."

Jack took a step back and then let it go. The ball went rolling down the slippery floor and smashed into the pins.

Strike.

"Yay! You finally did it!" Amy hugged him but Jack didn't hug her back. I know Amy is a hugger but doing that to Jack in his mindset right now was a bad idea. He set his arms on her shouler and shoved her away gently.

"Yeah, thanks." His eyes met mine and he looked like he was begging for help.

"Umm, we should probably leave now, we've been here for hours." I suggest.

"Aww, but I have to finish the game."

"We already know you win Amy." Martha says. She fixed her glasses and crossed her arms. Jack slid into the booth next to me and leant in.

"I can't take it around Amy anymore. She's going to make me say something I don't want to." He whispers.

"I know but that's just Amy. She's a hugger." I whisper back.

"I can tell she likes me, Maddy. I can't like anyone right now, or have anyone like me for that matter." He explains. Well, I was right about that.

"I know, but at least there's a person of interest, no pressure."

"What are you two whispering about?" Amy chimes in, taking a seat next to Martha. Amy grinned, her cheeks a bright pink and her eyes mainly on Jack.

"Which club we could party at after this. We have to get ready after all."