-𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

The power of the Judder should not be this fucking powerful

The power of the Judder should not be this fucking powerful. Being completely fed up with waiting on the door to be opened I took a shower and went straight for the device.

And oh my God this is some next level pleasure, but again, this fucking device won't stop when I tell it to. It's like it only works when it's not inside of me.

I arch, squirting for the third time. If this was an actual man thrusting in and out of me my life would honestly be complete. But this toy made by the hands of woman herself is to die for.

"Fuck." I exhaled heavily and breathed through my teeth. It's feels amazing.

Finally it came to a slow, another thing that convinced me that my Judder is broken. It's like it has a mind of it's own. Picking up in speed sometimes then thrusting slowly. Not by my commands either,l because I could barely get a word out.

Even now.

My thigh shook and I tried to catch my breath. I groaned in pleasure, another heavy exhale leaving me. I reached down,  finally pulling the vibrator out of me.

I can't go another minute with that thing.

I laid there unmoving as it still vibrated and thrusted. My eyes drift to the ceiling and I wiped sweat from my forehead. That kiss with Alex and I came back to my mind and I can only wonder why.

I want nothing to do with him to be honest. The only thing I'm curious about is the lie he told about being racist and then kiss me. Unless it's a fetish?

I sigh. Thinking about him like this would only make me angry. I'll just quit in the morning. I sat up, scooping up my Judder. I turned it off manually and it came to a still.

I also need to speak with Sammy Nun.

———

The next morning came and breakfast was still as last time. Instead of a big breakfast there was cereal, but I didn't care. But there is also something different, Mimi isn't here.

"Where's Mimi?" I ask Jack upon sitting down. He's on his phone, typing away at his phone.

"Sleep."

"Oh." I sigh, pouring me some of the cereal into the bowl that's set for me already. Even if it's a simple breakfast he still makes sure that he sets the table.

"By the way, I'm sorry for taking forever to get here, Miami and I got into a bit of an argument." He begins.

Again, he didn't show up until three hours later. Which was around midnight. To be honest if felt like it was around three in the morning.