1

"Don't raise little wolf dogs in farm games" Author: Wanton Eryi

Copywriter:

Sow the seeds and you can harvest potatoes x50, Chinese cabbage x60, corn x60...

The once popular farm game, followed Tang Yihe back to two thousand years later, without

saying a word [potato download successful√]

[cabbage download successful √]

【corn download successful √

......

Fresh lemonade, crisp sweet and sour radish, soft sticky white rice, full of recognizable taste

Let a small restaurant that was originally unknown become a clear stream in the light ingredients and industrial flavors!

Even the martyrs of the orcs who had already "heroically and righteously" fell under his large apron and suit pants and miraculously "resurrected"!

A piece of marriage letter was sent to Boss Tang with such swagger, and the person who paid the money - a dirty paw print???

Eating Guide: Su Shuang upgrades the flow, slow heat, logic serves the plot, indifference is attacked by VS milk murder [Fangs warning! ] ] Content

tags: Through Time and Space Taneda Wen Interstellar Shuangwen

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Tang Yihe ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others: Brief Comment on the Work:

Tang Yihe traveled to the interstellar era where nutrient solution was domineering and inherited a small restaurant that was about to go bankrupt, fortunately, his mobile phone farm was upgraded, and delicious ingredients were downloaded to reality, conquering the indifferent taste buds of interstellar people! Even the once "dead" Orc Major General was resurrected mysteriously, fell under his apron and suit pants, and even forcibly married a civilian man with a marriage letter... It's just that how is the paw print on the proposal a little familiar, especially like the paw of the dog in the mobile phone farm? This article is easy and cruel, brain-opening, humorous, fluent and engaging!

Chapter 1 Inheritance

Paton Star, a residential area.

After formulaically reciting some inheritance rules, lawyer Hans coughed lightly to the three brothers of the Tang family sitting across from him: "Because your father suddenly went and did not make a will, we can implement it in accordance with Article 18 of the third volume of the Interstellar Inheritance Law, 'The Equal Division Law'... After verification, Mr. Donald has a deposit of three million star dollars in his name, a main house worth four million, and a restaurant in the old city worth six million, with a total inheritance of thirteen million.

With that, the lawyer left first, leaving room for the three brothers.

The eldest brother and the second brother took the lead and said in unison: "I want to deposit!"

Big brother: "What are you, dare to rob me of something?"

"You weren't even there at your father's funeral, and you rolled back when you heard that you had to inherit, this money should have been mine!"

"Bah! Now the funeral has long been streamlined, and it doesn't take much effort at all! And don't forget that you didn't show up at your mother's funeral!

"So what? I was reading!

"I'm still on a business trip!"

The two brothers quarreled with each other, and their third brother, looking at them silently at this time, frowned, was also thinking about the inheritance.