CHAPTER 12

Just as Bambam finished speaking, Jennie had already defeated Lin and even reinforced the firewall.

When Max heard Bambam’s words, he instantly let out a sigh of relief. He gave up on taking the laptop from Jennie. He was just curious how Bambam knew about this.

“Uh, Young Master, how did you know about the incident at the company?”

Bambam was the child of Lisa’s second uncle, but he was born of the mistress. His second uncle’s wife had two daughters in a row. Because of massive hemorrhage, she had to have her uterus removed and had lost her ability to give birth.

Lisa’s second uncle wanted a son, so he had a mistress.

He was an illegitimate child, so he was not highly regarded by the Manoban family. Only Lisa treated him as his own family.

Bambam was also quite sincere to Lisa. He really treated Lisa as his own younger brother.

“How could I not know?” Bambam looked at Jennie curiously.

“My father is always hoping for something to happen to brother Lisa so that I can become the chairman.”

Max’s face darkened when he heard this. Was this Bambam Stupid? His old man had worked so hard for his future, yet he betrayed him in this minute!

Bambam could not be bothered to say anything more. He walked over to Lisa’s side and sized up Jennie curiously.

“Bro, I thought you hate females to the core. Who is this girl?”

He even looked as if Lisa had betrayed him and cheated on him. “Why is this girl in your arms?”

This was simply too much. He could not even hug Lisa when he was young, how could this girl could do it?

Lisa ignored Bambam’s sullen expression. He just looked at Jennie and asked, “What did you do just now?”

When Jennie heard this, she glanced at Lisa and immediately used her phone to edit the text and press the sound button.

“Of course, I was helping you. I defeated Lin and even strengthened your company’s firewall. Now that Lin has been defeated by me, your company won’t be affected much in the short term. My firewall won’t be breached for a few months.”

Then, Jennie walked over to Max with the laptop and returned it to him.

Bambam was stunned when he heard he sounds from Jennie’s phone.

Lisa frowned in disbelief. Did this girl really do it?

Max scoffed. How was this possible? That was Solar How could he be defeated so easily? “You did that?”

Jennie looked helplessly at Max who was filled with disdain. These three words were full of provocation! How could he not believe it even though she had done it! !

Max said to Lisa, “Young Master, this child is a college student who hasn’t graduated yet. How could she defeat Solar? She must be lying.”

“Besides, she’s from an ordinary school. If she can do it, then I’d rather eat sh*t live.”

Hearing this, Jennie’s face turned cold. He did not even know what she did and said that she could not do it. This was too much. She took out her phone and started to edit the text.

When Max saw Jennie’s current state, he immediately thought that Jennie was feeling guilty!

This time, Max looked down on Jennie even more. She was obviously lying, yet she still wanted to cheat him.

“Young Master, look, this child is lying to you. She wants you to marry her!”

“She didn’t say anything just now. When Young Master Bambam came she claimed she succeeded. I think she only claimed credit because she heard Young Master Bambam say that he found someone.”

When Lisa heard this, he also became suspicious. Was this girl really lying to him?

Just as he was about to ask what was going on, the voice of sweet girl suddenly spoke.

“I really admire some people. They actually like to eat this kind of food and even dare to broadcast it live?”

“However, since such behavior is too disgusting and a little too strong, I’ll forget about broadcasting it live...”

“Why don’t you broadcast and drink urine? Those who don’t know will think that you’re drinking iced tea.”

When Max heard these words, he was instantly enraged. He immediately rolled up his sleeves and roared angrily.

“D*mn you b*tch, I think you’re just looking for a beating. Today, I’ll teach you a lesson on behalf of your elders.”

Max raised his hand high, and was about to hit Jennie. Jennie narrowed her eyes and flicked her wrist.

A silver needle appeared on her fingertip. A cold light flashed. As long as Max dared to attack, she would definitely retaliate.

In her previous life, it was because she was weak and did not dare to resist that she died tragically. This would never happen again.

Max did not take Jennie seriously and struck down with his palm.

A cold voice with a powerful aura and pressure pierced through the air.

“Max, stop.”

Max hurriedly took two steps back. The Young Master had already spoken, so he did not dare to disobey.

“Damn woman, today is your lucky day. If it wasn’t for the chairman, I would have beaten you to the point that your mother wouldn’t recognize you.”

Jennie kept the silver needle and quickly pressed on the phone with both hands.

“Same to you.”

---------------------
DON'T VOTE