CHAPTER 175

Everyone in the room was excited to watch the fight, but they were worried too.

However, Felix's eyes lit up. He could learn something from a fight like that.

There was no need to say much about the chairman's skills. However, Felix did not expect that the young man knew martial arts, and he nailed it. The young man was not an easy opponent. He could block Lisa's fist and kick for so long.

Although Jennie admired their fighting skills, she could not hold on any longer. She could not possibly pee in front of dozens of men.

Lisa and the young man fought and were by the bed.

Jennie saw the opportunity and kicked Lisa's butt again. Lisa was stunned and looked at Jennie with a heartbroken expression.

"Are... are you helping him?" Jennie blushed, and she shook her head. She wanted to scold Lisa. She had been trying to tell him that she was about to pee.

Wu Yifan looked at Jennie with confidence and said narcissistically.

"My princess, I know what you mean. Don't be so shy. I know you want to be my woman."

Fury overpowered Lisa. He noticed Wu Yifan was looking at Jennie.

He kicked Wu Yifan away, making him fly out through the window. He fell to the ground and cursed angrily.

"F*ck you! How dare you sneak attack me!"

"What if I can't find a wife in the future because you ruined my face? I'll make you pay back for kicking me." Lisa ignored him and said coldly. "I'll give you five seconds to get lost immediately!"

Wu Yifan shouted from downstairs through the window.

"No way, this is my home. You get lost. I won't leave this place."

Lisa did not say anything else. He walked towards Jennie and ordered Felix and the others.

"Kill anyone who comes in without any mercy."

Just as Lisa finished speaking, Felix and the rest prepared their guns. Wu Yifan, who fell outside, heard the security personnel loading their weapons. Anger grew in him, and he shouted.

"F*ck. You are a robber. That is my house." That bunch of bastards was ruthless. They snatched his house. Wu Yifan wondered why Lisa was not coming out yet. He was supposed to come out with his wife in his arms by now.

Why were they still in his house? Unable to take it anymore, Wu Yifan shouted.

"I'm telling you, don't think that I'm afraid. Sooner or later, I'll get my wife back."

Lisa came to Jennie's side. There was disappointment in his eyes as he asked.

"Do you care about that guy?"

When they were fighting just now, Lisa thought Jennie kicked him because she wanted to help that young man. He thought Jennie cared about Wu Yifan.

Jennie suppressed the urge to scold Lisa. She looked at Lisa's butt and tried to hint at him.

Jennie wanted him to face his butt at her to write on it. She could not hold back her urge to pee anymore. Felix and the others looked at Jennie bewilderedly. They thought she was insane.

Lisa's ears were red when he saw Jennie looking at his butt again.

He glanced coldly at his men. Everyone immediately lowered their heads and pretended as if they did not see anything.

Lisa looked at Jennie's reddened face and touched Jennie's face with his hand.

Lisa could not understand why Jennie was blushing. He wondered if Wu Yifan had drugged her, which made him frown.

"I can read lips. Speak." Ever since Lisa married Jennie, he had seriously studied lip language. He wanted to communicate with Jennie without any barriers.

Jennie felt like crying. He could have said it earlier.

Jennie had been holding on for a long time, and it was about to leak. She did not want to embarrass herself.

Jennie quickly spoke lip language.

"Hurry up and help me up. I need to go to the toilet. I can't hold it any longer. I'm about to wet the bed."

Lisa froze. He thought it was some other urgent matter.

After a moment of silence, he picked Jennie up and quickly walked to the bathroom. However, as soon as he entered, Jennie was dumbfounded.

She seemed to have forgotten a serious problem!

DON'T VOTE