CHAPTER 126

Jennie's entire body stiffened when Lisa wiped her tears gently. Just a moment ago, she was cursing Lisa silently.

Suddenly, she felt that Lisa wasn't that bad. He knew how to take care of girls, after all.

She stared at Lisa's face, and her heart skipped a beat. Even if his face was expressionless, it was enough to charm her.

Jennie's heart hammered in her as she stared at his face. She was losing her mind.

Jennie wondered why Lisa was so handsome. He was bewitching her, making her feel that she might agree to any of his requests if she kept looking at him.

However, Jennie also wondered if Lisa liked her because he was gentle towards her.

Jennie thought she might accept Lisa's love if he could be gentle to her. After all, he was handsome.

Lisa wiped Jennie's face and said coldly to Jennie, who was lost in her thoughts as she stared at his face.

"Get into the horse stance now. Remain in that position for two hours, starting from now."

Jennie snapped out of her thoughts and felt embarrassed. She hated herself for thinking that Lisa loved her.

An hour later, Jennie's sweat had already drenched her clothes.

Her legs could not help but tremble as she looked pitifully at Lisa, hoping that he would ask her to stop.

Jennie could not beg for mercy since Lisa had confiscated her phone.

She could only look at Lisa with her teary eyes, praying that he would let her go.

Lisa saw Jennie's pathetic state and felt a little sorry for her, but he still closed his eyes and ignored her.

"There's still an hour left. Hang in there. If you try to cut the practice short, I'll add another two hours tomorrow."

Jennie stopped putting on a pitiful look. All that was left was anger as she glared at Lisa and thought.

"D*mn you, Lisa. Is this how you teach your disciple? Do you think you are the only master here?"

Jennie had decided she would ask Solar to teach Lisa a lesson online.

She had decided to make Lisa feel the same pain she did that evening.

Two hours later, Jennie walked out of the bathroom slowly.

Jennie saw Lisa sitting on her bed as soon as she entered her bedroom. She began to scold Lisa silently.

She tightened the towel on her body and glared at Lisa. Then she slowly walked into her bedroom.

Lisa saw that Jennie struggled to walk properly, so he immediately stood up and strode towards Jennie.

Lisa's tall body instantly enveloped Jennie's tiny body.

Lisa leaned over and pinned Jennie against the wall. His faint fragrance assailed Jennie's nose.

Jennie could feel his minty breath too.

Without realizing it, Jennie blushed. She was flustered as she raised her head and spoke with her lip language.

"Bo...Boss, what do you want?"

Lisa glanced at Jennie indifferently. He smirked as he bent down to carry Jennie.

That action caught Jennie off guard. She anxiously let go of the hand holding the towel and hugged Lisa's neck.

After all, she was afraid of heights!

Lisa's body froze on the spot as he looked at Jennie with interest.

Jennie did not notice anything. She just felt safe after hugging Lisa's neck.

However, she still had to pretend that she was angry. She glared at Lisa and used one hand to write on Lisa's chest.

"Why did you carry me? Put me down! I can walk on my own."

Lisa's face was still cold, but the fire of lust was starting to burn in him.

"You seem to have trouble walking. I was afraid you might fall."

Anger poured through Jennie. She was in such a state because of Lisa. She ignored the pain in her body and wrote on Lisa's chest.

"Tsk, stop pretending as if you care about me. You would have let me take a rest of you cared."

"You are concerned about my legs only after making it soar. It's too late!"

---------------------

DON'T VOTE