CHAPTER 151

Lisa a took in Jennie's scent and his eyes lit up. He stood still and said softly,

"Jennie, let go."

Jennie let go and stepped aside obediently like a well-mannered student.

Lisa was confused and asked Jennie in a doubtful voice,

"You're so obedient today?"

Jennie quickly nodded. Aren't those redundant words? Who would dare to poke the bear now? Disobeying him now is courting death.

Lisa reached out and lifted Jennie's chin.

"What's wrong? Are you being bullied? Does this group of people not like you?"

Jennie awkwardly rubbed her forehead. He had already seen this. Why would he still ask these questions? To embarrass her further?

Lisa pinched Jennie's chin hard and looked straight into her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you've been bullied? If I didn't come, would you have kept this from me forever?"

Jennie kept mum. Man, aren't you speaking the obvious?

Felix looked at Jennie in admiration. This was the first time he heard the Chairman speak so much.

Since this was not the first time the Chairman made an exception for the mute, it did not matter anymore.

As Felix collected his thoughts, he heard a deep and loud sound of knees hitting the ground. He turned around and realized it was the principal.

The principal nearly fainted from shock when he saw Jennie and Lisa this way.

He felt weak all over suddenly and fell knees down. He looked like he had no intention to get up.

Chairman Manoban was a legendary big shot. How did he know this little piece of trash, Jennie?

The principal had shamed Jennie today. He wondered if he would see the sun tomorrow.

Most students had only heard of Boss Manoban. Lacking in background and connections, they are not likely to have known Boss Manoban.

The students were shocked and gasped as watched the principal kneeled before such a young man.

This academy for royalty was the best institution here.

To be the principal of this academy, one must not only be competent, but must have powerful background and connections.

The students couldn't help but start discussing.

"Damn, who is this uncle of Jennie's? Who could scare the principal so much?"

"But, this uncle's looks are simply heaven-defying!"

"With his looks and height, no man in this world can be more beautiful than him!"

"Better take out our phones and take a photo. We can lick the photo when we have nothing better to do. Hurry up, sisters.".

Upon hearing the commotion on the field, Lisa frowned and asked with extreme disgust, "What's the matter?"

When the principal heard this question, his voice trembled as he replied,

"Manoban, Manoban, Chairman Manoban, I, I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't purposely treat Jennie this way... It was... it was..."

Lisa frowned as he heard this stuttered reply that did not get to the point.

"What? The principal of such a good school is a stuttering fool? Are the higher-ups blind?"

Lisa's cold eyes stared at the principal who was scared speechless.

Felix was stunned. In the empire, probably only the Chairman dared to talk about the higher-ups like that. Anyone else would have only groveled.

Jennie looked at the scared-to-death principal and blinked in confusion.

F*ck, is Devil Manoban so scary? The dignified principal of an academy for royalty was not only scared into stuttering but knelt before Manoban?

Remembering Lisa's cheat-like skills, Jennie quietly acknowledged the possibility.

Devil Manoban is indeed quite scary. The principal is probably intimidated by Lisa's presence.

The principal finally overcame his fear and spoke fluently,

"Boss Manoban, I really didn't malign Jennie. It was her who wanted to win Chaeryeong's favor."

"She found a bunch of thungs to rape Chaeryeong and then showed up as a hero to save the damsel in distress."

---------------------

DON'T VOTE