CHAPTER 141

Jennie went back to her room gloomily. When Lisa went to take a bath, she quickly turned on her computer.

She logged into her social media app and quickly sent a message to Solar.

"Solar, how is everyone's new job?"

Solar saw the message and quickly replied to Jennie's message.

"Quite okay. All our people have stable salaries now. They don't have to worry about their living anymore."

"However, some of them don't want to do network maintenance jobs and want to quit."

"After all, the network maintenance job doesn't provide as much salary as being a hacker. It is easier to get rich if they hack instead of maintaining."

Jennie frowned and replied.

"Actually, we can earn quite a lot from doing maintenance. It's just that we're at the beginning of our career, so we can't earn that much yet. Calm them down first."

"Although hackers earn a lot, the police might arrest them because it is illegal."

"If they want to get rich immediately and don't want to do what others do, then tell them that they could leave immediately."

Solar immediately replied.

"Okay, boss."

After Jennie talked about business, she quickly shared her previous thoughts with Solar.

"Look for Max and ask him to attend class at sharp midnight."

Solar was a little confused. She had no idea what was going on and why it had to be at midnight.

"Can't it be a little earlier? Do they have to be there at midnight to learn?"

Jennie sneered. She was doing that to let Lisa know that she was not someone to be trifled with. However, she brushed Solar off with some random reply.

"Because the scenery at midnight is the best. Lisa must be there in time."

"That is the only hours which I'm free. They will have to bear the consequences if they don't attend the class at sharp midnight!"

Although Solar did not understand what was going on, she did not want to ask further, so she replied.

"Okay, I got it."

Lisa took a bath and went straight to the study room. Jennie walked into the bathroom like a robot with her aching legs.

She took a quick shower and quickly ran back to the bedroom to brew her medicine.

When she was done and drank the medicine, Lisa still had not returned to his bedroom. She had been wondering what she should say if Lisa asked her.

However, Lisa was not around, so she did not need to explain.

However, when she thought about it, Lisa had always gone straight to his study after getting back from work. She was impressed that he could stay in his study for so long.

Lisa was indeed a workaholic. No wonder the Manoban family could be so powerful.

He could solve everything at such a young age and even made the Manoban Corporation a top-notch corporation.

Jennie lay on the soft bed in her bedroom and fell asleep without covering herself with a blanket.

In the study room, Max reported all the latest news to Lisa.

"Chairman, the hacker, Kim has come to inform us that the class will start at midnight, and even said that this is the only time he is free, which is simply..."

The hacker was so ignorant. Usually, only Lisa would demand others to follow his time. It was absurd that a hacker was being so arrogant to Lisa.

Lisa nodded as he put down the document in his hands and said coldly.

"Okay, I got it. You can leave now."

Max looked at Lisa in a puzzle. However, he did not express his dissatisfaction and nodded politely.

He had no idea why the chairman would be so calm when he heard such an arrogant request.

Just as the question flashed through his mind, he saw Lisa leave the study anxiously, as if there was something urgent.

Max immediately followed behind Lisa secretly. He was curious.

Suddenly, he saw the cold and ruthless chairman, who had been expressionless, smirked.

Although it was only for a few seconds, it mesmerized Max.

Lisa's handsome face and his smile could make anyone who saw him fall in love with him..

---------------------

DON'T VOTE