CHAPTER 16

“Now you know, I’m your future sister-in-law.”

After Jennie answered on her phone, she looked at Bambam coldly and continued to edit on her phone.

“Give me your phone, I’ll do it for you right now.”

Bambam said uncertainly, “But I didn’t agree to your request.”

Jennie immediately retracted her hand. This guy was just like his older brother, both were so insensible.

If it were not for those images that appeared in her mind, she would not have made such requests. She just wanted to verify her thoughts and help him at the same time.

Since Bambam did not appreciate her kindness, then so be it. Jennie did not like to be snubbed.

Bambam suddenly shouted, scaring Jennie to death. She wondered what this guy was up to again.

“I got it. Little girl, are you planning to use force on my brother? Is that why you need so many people?”

Bambam was such a fool! What did this guy think about all day?

She could not understand at all. Lisa was at the top of his game. How could he have such a silly brother? Or could it be that Lisa liked men?

No, the two of them were blood-related brothers, and...

On the night after her rebirth, Lisa had worked very hard. He should be straight, right?

Bambam saw Jennie’s expressions and made his own conclusion that Jennie was feeling guilty at being exposed.

Bambam was even secretly delighted. He did not expect to guess correctly. Since that was the case, why not let her have her way this time?

“Girl, my younger brother’s martial prowess is extraordinarily high. More than 30 bodyguards are not enough. There should be at least 60 of them.”

“How about this? I’ll arrange for 60 people who can fight tomorrow. They’ll be at your disposal at any time until you take down my younger brother.”

Bambam had long been unhappy with his younger brother. Others had said that he was an iceberg who had no desire for women at all.

If this girl could sleep with him, then he could make fun of his younger brother as much as he wanted to in the future.

“It’s decided then. You have to work hard.”

When Jennie heard that Bambam finally agreed, a light flashed across her eyes. She immediately nodded and pressed her phone to make a sound.

“No problem. It’s a deal.”

If Bambam kept his word, she could also use these people to do other important things.

After more than an hour, Jennie finally returned home. When she entered, she saw three people sitting together in the living room.

One was her father, Kim Seon-ho, one was her cousin, Ji-hyang, and the other was her second aunt, Zhang Ningning.

This scene made Jennie realize that she was an outsider, and Kim Seon-ho, Zhang Ningning, and Ji-hyang were a real family.

Jennie suddenly remembered what Ji-hyang had said to her in her previous life, and a cold glint flashed across her eyes. Then, she lowered her head to hide the killing intent in her eyes and quickly typed on his phone.

“Dad, I’m back.”

Kim Seon-ho, who was smiling gently just now, heard the voice from Jennie’s phone, and his face instantly darkened.

“You unfilial daughter, why did you come back? What time is it now?”

Jennie lowered her head and did not say anything. She knew that she had to be patient now, until she could save her mother from the mental hospital.

“Come over and explain to me clearly. You’ve been at the Manoban family for so long, what have you been up to?”

Zhang Ningning quickly patted Kim Seon-ho’s back to calm him down. After all, his health was important.

“Jennie, look at your father’s health. Why did you make him so angry? Can’t you be more sensible?”

“Your father is the pillar of the Kim family now. What if he gets sick from anger?”

For some reason, the Manoban family’s Young Master insisted on meeting Jennie instead of his daughter, Ji-hyang.

Ji-hyang’s name was clearly written in the document that was handed in!

Ji-hyang said gently, “Uncle, sister is still young. It’s inevitable that she’s not sensible. Don’t be angry.”

“I’ll go ask. Don’t scare her.”

Ji-hyang wanted to know if Lisa had asked Jennie to talk about giving birth.

Kim Seon-ho waved his hand and said angrily, “No need to ask. I’ve decided to send her to the countryside immediately.”

When Jennie heard Kim Seon-ho’s words, she suddenly felt uneasy. She had already changed the scandal, so why would she still be sent there?

She immediately picked up her phone to edit the text and pressed the button to make a sound.

“Dad, why are you sending me to the countryside?”

Ji-hyang looked at Jennie’s panicked look with satisfaction. This was the result of the discussion between the three of them just now.

Only by sending this girl to the countryside could all the blame be placed on her.

She would still be an actress, a good girl who was pure and innocent in everyone’s eyes. Jennie would become that sl*t.

It would not affect her acting career, and she could still be that high and mighty big star.

---------------------
DON'T VOTE