CHAPTER 183

If they met this time, Jennie would never reveal her identity. She would only apologize after they became friends.

Lisa helped Jennie up while picking up the clothes at the side.

He said, "Just go, it won't be that boring. I can give you some extra classes too to improve your grades later."

Before Jennie could say anything, Lisa started to change her clothes.

Lisa looked calm, but his ears were getting red.

He was burning in fire.

It was not Lisa's first time changing someone's clothes. As he remembered, he used to change that girl's clothes when they were young.

At that time, he did not have such complicated feelings.

Being someone who was always cold and composed, he wondered how did someone as quiet as Jennie stir up his feelings.

On top of that, he was slowly becoming a different person.

At this moment, Jennie was still thinking about how to befriend that person in the game when they met.

For a moment, she completely forgot that Lisa was changing her clothes.

Seeing Jennie staring blankly at the window, Lisa raised his hand and knocked on her head.

"What are you thinking about?", asked Lisa in a cold tone.

Jennie felt the pain on her forehead and frowned. She glared at Lisa unhappily and said,

"Why did you hit me? I might become an idiot."

"Then, I can't study well and earn money in the future. How could I become the richest woman then?"

"Would you take care of me by then?"

Lisa nodded lightly. He picked up the shoes on the ground and put them on Jennie's feet. His movements were gentle.

Jennie looked at the nice man in front of her. He was so handsome that her heart skipped a beat.

Inan instant, her heart was thumping wild.

"Done."

Lisa stood up and carried Jennie in his arms. Then, he put her down gently and looked satisfied.

"Go wash up now."

Jennie finally came back to her senses. Knowing that the Devil changed her clothes, she could not help but feel embarrassed.

This was really killing her.

This Devil was so handsome and caring. He was too perfect to be true. She really wanted him now, what should she do?

Jennie stole a glance at Lisa. She could hardly hold herself back.

No, no matter what, she was a lady. She could not be so shameless!

Now that both of her arms were broken, she could not do it even if she wanted to.

Furthermore, Jennie did not dare to do so. After all, the Devil was too frightening.

Lisa noticed Jennie's gaze and stared at her.

"Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me?"

Jennie's face flushed red again. She could not just tell the Devil that she wanted him, right?

Lisa looked at Jennie, whose face was becoming hot and red. He asked calmly, "Do you want to go to the washroom?".

"Do you want to go to the washroom?"

Jennie was stunned. Looking at Lisa's handsome face and muscular body, she thought to herself, 'I don't want to go to the washroom. I want you."

Lisa would never read Jennie's mind. He picked up Jennie by her collar and headed to the washroom.

"Little mute, why wouldn't you just say you want to go to the washroom?"

'They were officially husband and wife now. He had been changing her clothes and showering her for so many days. Why would she be so shy? Thinking of this, Lisa said calmly.

"Just say it next time. Don't be shy, I won't make fun of you."

Jennie suppressed that annoying thought in her heart and nodded. That's right, everyone would have to use the washroom. She shouldn't feel embarrassed, right?

Jennie watched as Lisa put on her pants. She tried hard to stay calm.

Lisa was a clean and neat person. He gently helped Jennie put on her pants, get her toothpaste ready, and was about to brush Jennie's teeth.

Jennie felt a little embarrassed and quickly whispered, "It's okay."

"Alright, just let the servants help me for the rest. I've troubled you so much these few days, I feel so sorry."

Apart from being handsome, Devil Manoban could make billion dollars within a few minutes.

Now, he had to bring her to the toilet and even brush her teeth. It was too much for Jennie to take..

DON'T VOTE