CHAPTER 99

Jennie realized Hou Hao could understand what she meant. She made a gesture of making a phone call and said to him without a sound.

"Please lend me your phone."

She had been mute for just a year or so. She didn't know a lot of sign language, so she had to rely on the software on her phone. Now that her phone was spoiled, she could only make gestures.

Hou Hao took out his phone and immediately put it in Jennie's hand.

"Isn't the phone right? I'm so clever. I know all the gestures you make. Here, this is my phone. Take it and use it."

Jennie took over the phone and immediately edited the text. Then, she showed it to Hou Hao.

"I need to use the principal's phone. There's evidence to prove my innocence. Please help borrow the principal's phone."

Hou Hao immediately made an 'okay' gesture and said to the principal firmly.

"Principal Zhang, my goddess said that you have something useful in your phone. Now, please take out your phone. My goddess needs it."

Principal Zhang didn't dare to play dumb anymore when he saw how firm Hou Hao was. He took out his phone and gave it to Jennie.

When he gave it to Jennie, he was hesitant. He looked at Ji-hyang. If he did this, Ji-hyang would be ruined. He had to help Ji-hyang.

"Jennie, no matter what, Ji-hyang is still your sister. She has a better future."

"For this matter, you don't need to explain. It can also be considered as giving your sister a chance to turn over a new leaf. What do you think?"

Jennie directly took the phone. She looked at Principal Zhang with a cold expression, and her fingers quickly operated the phone.

Ji-hyang looked at Jennie's actions and a bad premonition suddenly rose in her heart. But when she remembered she had deleted all the chat records and transactions, and Jennie would not be able to find anything, she felt relieved.

Jennie was destined to be the scapegoat.

At Manoban Corporation's building, Lisa had just returned to the chairman's studio from the meeting room. After going through a lot of documents, he only picked up the phone that he had not looked at.

As soon as he turned it on, he saw a message. The sender was Jennie.

This Little Mute, didn't she always like to chat messages? Why did she suddenly switch to messaging? He immediately opened the message.

"Boss Manoban, your wife has been bullied. Please help."

When he saw that the message should have been sent in a panic, this thought flashed through Lisa's mind. He immediately asked Felix, who was on standby, to prepare the car.

Felix immediately got up and left the office.

Lisa took his coat and his expression was extremely gloomy. He quickly went downstairs, and Felix's car steadily stopped in front of Lisa.

Lisa got in the car and directly ordered Felix to go to Jennie's school.

"Hurry up."

Lisa sat in the car. When he saw Felix's normal speed, he frowned and coldly asked Felix to speed up.

The Little Mute's message was sent during his meeting. Now that more than an hour had passed, he didn't know how the situation was now.

Lisa was very upset. He should not have agreed to let Wuying have so much time to deal with the things in the past. It had caused the Little Mute to be threatened and no one to protect her.

Felix continued to speed up. Even though he knew that this section of the road was impossible, he still sped up.

This was because Lisa was the king here. His words were like an imperial edict. As long as he said it, he had to do it. Otherwise, there was no meaning to his existence.

Under Lisa's cold orders, the 40-minute journey was forcefully reduced to 20 minutes or so.

After 20 minutes or so, Felix and Lisa appeared at the noble school. Lisa couldn't wait to order Felix.

"Felix, quickly go and see what's going on with Little Mute. Remember, no one can bully her."

Felix nodded and immediately ran into the school. If not for the chairman's identity, he would have rushed into the school immediately.

Lisa looked gloomily at Felix who had left, his heart full of worry.

...

Jennie found the evidence from the principal's phone and realized that this phone was the popular type that could project to watch TV.

This was a pleasant surprise. Jennie's face was cold as she projected the evidence from the principal's phone onto the wall.

In the picture, there were large-scale erotic photos of Ji-hyang and Lin Xiang. There was also the record of Ji-hyang transferring money to those big shots who broke news on the internet.

There was also a portion of the chat records. It was written on it the entire process of how to make Jennie be the scapegoat.

Even if Jennie didn't say anything now, the moment they saw the contents on the wall, the students looked at Ji-hyang in disbelief..

---------------------
DON'T VOTE