CHAPTER 145

Ji-hyang pretended like she was the victim and said weakly.

"Thank you. Thank you for believing me. I didn't expect that my sister would treat me like this when I have treated her so sincerely."

"Everyone is pointing fingers at me wherever I go."

Her eyes flooded with tears when she spoke. Drops of tears fell from the corner of her eyes as if she felt wronged after being bullied.

"Sometimes, I could not take it anymore and even wanted to commit suicide."

"Oh, poor Sister Ji-hyang. Please stop crying. The dumb girl will get the punishment for what she had done. Let's wait and watch."

Jennie smirked when she heard the conversation. She calmly typed on her phone.

"Oh, Ji-hyang, you're a drama queen. Are you brainwashing others again? If you want to die, I can provide you with hundreds of methods of committing suicide. It won't alarm anyone, and you can die in peace. Do you need it?"

"I can send it to you immediately if you need it."

Ji-hyang, who feared death, said she wanted to commit suicide. It was out of Jennie's expectation. Ji-hyang was shameless indeed.

Ji-hyang's face flushed red when she heard Jennie's ridicule.

Jennie's friends were unhappy about it. They stood in front of Ji-hyang and protected her as they glared at Jennie.

"Jennie, get lost. Stop bullying Ji-hyang."

"That's right. Don't you ever think we'll be afraid of you just because you have those fake recordings and pictures? There is still justice in this world."

Ji-hyang quickly put on a kind look and tugged the girls' sleeves.

"Please stop. We can't offend the person helping her out. His is way more powerful than us."

However, the girls were stubborn and gazed at Jennie coldly.

"Ji-hyang, don't be afraid of her. Her deeds will soon be exposed. Our principal will expel her!"

Jennie couldn't be bothered to argue with them. However, she realized that Ji-hyang's fangirls were indeed brainless.

Nayeon looked at Ji-hyang and followed behind Jennie.

"Jennie, slow down. I'll go back with you."

Ji-hyang saw that Nayeon walked away with Jennie, and she put on a sad look as she sobbed.

"Nayeon, you'd rather believe Jennie than me?"

"Do you think I am someone who will bully Jennie and frame her?"

Jennie stopped walking away. It seemed that Ji-hyang valued Nayeon.

Nayeon heard Ji-hyang's words and stopped too. She looked at Jennie with a troubled expression, then turned around to look at Ji-hyang.

"Ji-hyang, let's forget all that had happened in the past!"

Nayeon did not believe Ji-hyang would frame others. However, after what happened in the principal's office that day, she couldn't help but doubt Ji-hyang was not as kind as she seemed.

Ji-hyang understood that Nayeon didn't believe that she was innocent when she heard that.

Ji-hyang ignored Jennie, who was standing beside Nayeon. She went forward and grabbed Nayeon's hand as she spoke with tears rolling in her eyes.

"Jennie is the young lady of the Kim family. I'm just living under someone else's roof."

"Maybe she and daddy had planned in beforehand about what happened in the principal's office. It was to confuse everyone and make everyone think that she is the victim."

Nayeon immediately fell into deep thought. However, when she looked at Jennie, she felt that Jennie would not cheat.

"Haha, Ji-hyang. Why aren't you being a good sister now? So, now you are condemning me in front of me?"

Jennie held her phone and looked at Ji-hyang with a mocking expression on her face.

When Ji-hyang heard the voice on the phone, she felt a little guilty and clenched her fists. She looked at Jennie sadly and said.

"My dear sister, I have always been so sincere to you. Why do you still treat me like this?"

"Don't you know that the things you have done have made others despise me?"

"I need a lot of courage to walk out of the house."

Jennie sneered and typed on her phone.

"Why are you at school then?"

---------------------

DON'T VOTE