CHAPTER 146

Ji-hyang acted as if she was wronged and tried to explain.

"But now I can only come to school. I can't go anywhere else."

Jennie looked at Ji-hyang with a faint smile on her face. Ji-hyang was still stubborn. She was trying to get away with it with her act. So, Jennie typed on her phone.

"So, you don't have to go to the shopping mall to get the latest clothes and your latest LV accessories?"

Ji-hyang's face instantly turned pale, and she tried to defend herself.

"My mom bought these clothes and accessories for me. She knows my size. I don't have the time to go out."

Hearing Ji-hyang's explanation, Nayeon was also somewhat suspicious.

Jennie nodded, and she typed on her phone again.

"Oh, okay."

"Then there's another problem. Your mom doesn't have a job and doesn't have so much money. She spends our family's money."

"If you are living under someone else's roof, as you said, how did your mother afford to buy you clothes that cost 100,000 dollars?"

"Where did you and your mother get the money from?"

"Look at me. I'm favored, yet the clothes I'm wearing are all from ordinary stores. It's great to be the favorite child in the family, isn't it?"

Jennie looked at the clothes in the cupboard and wanted to ask Lisa how much money she had to pay back.

However, Lisa told Jennie that these were all worthless goods. They were all from cheap stalls.

Jennie did not suspect that these were custom-made clothes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars because of Lisa's stingy act.

When Ji-hyang heard Jennie exposing her lie mercilessly, her face instantly turned pale. She could not think of anything to retort.

When Nayeon heard Jennie's question, she flung Ji-hyang's hand away coldly.

When Jennie saw that scene, she typed on her phone.

"Alright, it's almost time for class. I'll be going back now. Dear sister, think about it carefully. I'm not going to waste more of my time with a drama queen like you."

Jennie turned around and left after saying that.

Ji-hyang stood there embarrassedly. Her hands tightly clenched into fists. She had no idea when her dumb sister became so smart.

Jennie used to be an obedient fool. Yet she was like a different person now.

When Ji-hyang's friends saw Ji-hyang like this, they immediately comforted her gently.

"Sister Ji-hyang, don't be sad. I looked through the group chat just now."

"The school is going to take charges on what Jennie had done. They called a school meeting to think of severe punishment for Jennie so that this won't happen in the future."

Ji-hyang loosened her fists bit by bit. A gentle but wry smile appeared on her delicate face as she said weakly.

"I don't understand how my sister became like this either."

However, she was happy to hear that. But, she had to pretend to be a caring sister. So, she said worriedly.

"As a sister, of course, I want Jennie to be a good child and not do bad things."

"I also hope that if the school punished her severely, she will realize her mistakes and be a good person from now on."

..

Nayeon was following behind Jennie. Just as Jennie was about to walk into her classrooms, Nayeon said.

"Jennie, I, I'm sorry..."

Nayeon lowered her head and ran to her classroom, feeling bad for doubting Jennie.

She was a student with excellent grades, even though she was poor. So she was not in the same class as Jennie. She was in the top class.

Jennie looked at Nayeon, who had run away, confused.

She had no idea why Nayeon apologized to her.

Nayeon returned to the classroom and looked in Jennie's class with tears in her eyes. She almost believed Ji-hyang's lie and thought Jennie was a mean sister.

Moreover, Jennie even wanted to cure her father.

Nayeon secretly swore that Jennie would be her only best friend from now on.

She would make sure Jennie had everything she had in the future..

---------------------

DON'T VOTE