CHAPTER 186

Jennie looked at Lisa who was approaching her. A faint fragrance swept across her face. For a moment, her face was flushed red that she forgot to reply Lisa.

Seeing that Jennie kept quiet for a long time, he moved closer to Jennie.

He sensed Jennie's anxiety and gave a smile. He acted a little childish and forced Jennie to make a choice.

"Make a choice. Between me and Bambam, who's more important to you?"

Jennie leaned back to avoid Lisa. He was way too charming. She gave a lip signal.

"Of course you. I have no feelings for Bambam at all."

Lisa narrowed his eyes. A hint of satisfaction flashed in his eyes. He stared at Jennie and asked suspiciously,"Is that so? Why have you been talking about Bambam since this morning?"

Jennie blinked her eyes and looked innocent. She couldn't just say that Bambam would be in danger, could she? Thus, she explained.

"Bambam is good in his studies, so I kind of admire him. I don't have any other thoughts."

'As she said this, she secretly observed Devil Lisa's expression and continued to explain.

"Bambam is only good in studies. He has nothing else that can beat you at all."

"If I like him instead of you, then I'd be totally mad, I'd be a fool."

'The anger and jealousy in Lisa's heart instantly dissipated.

He could not help but smile. His eyes were filled with satisfaction as he said coldly.

"You're not exactly a fool."

'When Jennie heard this, she immediately rolled her eyes and used her lips to protest silently.

"Who are you calling stupid? I have always been very smart, okay?"

Lisa looked at Jennie's serious face. Seeing her pouting lips, his eyes flashed with a threatening aura.

He lifted Jennie's chin up and slowly got closer.

Jennie saw the aura from Lisa's eyes and felt nervous instantly.

Then, she lowered her head and said shyly,

"Hmm, Boss Manoban, what are you trying to do? We're in the office. Stop messing around, okay?"

Lisa ignored Jennie and gently kissed Jennie's face.

The moment he kissed her, the soft touch made Lisa a little addicted. He could not help but lift Jennie's head up. He said calmly, "Jennie, what are you hiding from?"

"What are you hiding from?"

Although it felt good to kiss her face, the Little Mute's red lips were his main target.

However, the Little Mute avoided it and made Lisa a little annoyed.

Lisa looked at Jennie sharply while waiting for Jennie to explain. When he saw the Little Mute's red lips, his heart ran wild.

"Then..."

Under Lisa's aura, Jennie's mind went blank. She was just about to find an excuse when her eyes instantly widened.

'When she came back to her senses, the Devil was already kissing her red lips.

Just as they were kissing passionately, Jennie suddenly felt a pain. Lisa bit her lip in revenge.

After a while, Lisa said with a smile on his face,

"Remember, you're mine. No one can touch you apart from me. You can't think about anyone else!"

Jennie's face was flushed red, and her heart was beating wildly.

When she heard Lisa's words, she realized that he had misunderstood. So, she explained to Lisa sternly.

"Im not thinking of anyone else. I just want to learn, that's why I mentioned Bambam."

Of course, it was to protect Bambam. Otherwise, he would get into trouble. Jennie looked at Lisa and said seriously,

"Boss Manoban, I really want to become better."

"So, can you ask Bambam to become my tutor? I won't embarrass you anymore when I improve in my studies later."

"Otherwise, everyone will say that your wife is useless."

Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand and looked at her seriously. Looking at her serious look, he explained calmly.

"I can tutor you too. Bambam may not be as good as me.."

DON'T VOTE