Chapter Eight

"Come on, it's the only way I'd get to sleep peacefully."

I stole my necktie from her hands and I immediately lifted her up and pinned her on the bed.

"Hey what's the big idea??- No! Not me!"

I was already tying her hands on the headboard.

"Yah!" I made sure she can still move around and not make her hands cramp.

I looked down on her and she's looking at me.

I just know she's flustered just as I am. "See what you did?" I grabbed her face with my hand and squeezed her cheeks.

I let her go and she became silent.

I know those eyes.

I got off of her and laid beside her, facing the other way.

I woke up out of nowhere.

I'm facing her this time. She's fast asleep but she's sweating hard.

I reached for my necktie and untied her. I carefully placed her hands down.

How is she sweating? The AC is on.

"Y/n." I pat her arm.

"Hmmm."

"You're sweating, go get changed."

"Hmmmmm." She groaned and faced the other way. This woman..

I took my napkin and wiped her sweat. I checked her forehead and she doesn't have a fever.

I wiped her back by sliding my hand inside her shirt with fresh new napkins that I countlessly pulled and went back to sleep.

"Good morning sir, I found a vacant apartment."

"Already?" I was surprised.

"Ah.. yes sir." Karina gave me a cheeky smile. I thought she'd take at least a week to find an apartment.

"Okay, tell me all about it."

Y/n's POV

I wiped my eyes.

It just hurts that someone fooled me, it's not about my love for Benette anymore. It's the trust that I gave which I solemnly gave to him, only him.

Was I doing something wrong? Have I not given my body enough? I was sure that I gave him everything..

I tap my fingernail on this bottle that I saw in Jungkook's cupboard.

Highball it says.

If he gets mad that I drank this, I'll just have to buy him six of these since I'm on my third bottle.

I tried to open my eyes more since it's starting to get heavier.

I stood up and went to the couch.

Jungkook's POV

I opened the door and quickly loosened my tie.

"Y/n, there's an apartment.."

The sight and smell of my liquor on the table made me look at her sleeping figure on my couch.

I shouldn't have left her here the whole day..

I walked to her and she's sleeping well but sweaty.

She seems so composed all the time that I sometimes forget she's hurting.

I carefully held her in my arms and walked upstairs.

I placed her down on the bed and her eyes were trying to open up.

"Jungkook?.." she slurred.

"It's me." I held her hand that she was extending, probably thinking I am an illusion. It's my first hearing her say my name so casually.

"Sorry for.. the alcohol, I'll buy you.. many.." she's fighting to stay awake.

"Don't bother, I have many more of it."

"Okay.." I smiled at her state as she started to doze off.

"Y/n, you need to change, your shirt is soaked."

"Noooo.." she whispered to herself.

"Yes." I said, making her sit up on the edge of my bed which she then tried to push me away flimsily.

I feel like I'm taking care of a teenager but considering that she's hurting so much more than she shows, all I feel is pity.

My eyes caught her hair tie that's on her wrist.

I took it from her and started to collect all of her hair.

Once I had everything in my hand, I used it to maneuver her head to look up and face me.

Her eyes are shut but it didn't stop me from admiring her face.

Her cheeks are a little flushed from the alcohol.

I tried to tap her cheeks simultaneously to make her wake up, she grunts and her face is contorting an irritated look.

"Stoooop." She mutters.

"Open your eyes for me." I kept tapping her cheeks and she soon then opened them.

Her eyes couldn't completely stay up.

I proceeded to tie her hair and I can't help but feel different in our position. Me just standing in front of her, face just leveled to my hard cock

She shouldn't trust me. Why does she even trust me?

I lifted her head by her chin and she dozed off again.

"Hey, wake up. You need to change."

"Just do iiiit.." she said, sleepy.

"No. Do it."

She was about to let herself fall back to bed but I caught her nape and back.

Fine.

I let her lay for a while.

I looked for her luggage and looked for any shirt.

I ended up seeing a loose tank top of hers. Maybe she should wear this, she's always perspiring.

I closed her luggage and went back to her, sat her up and lifted her shirt.

She's wearing a white strapless bra this time..

Her breasts.. they look so soft.

I remember how they moved so much in the video.

I immediately wore her tank top on her and I was surprised that it was so low that I could see her entire cleavage.

I sighed. This'll have to do.

I laid her down. She seriously needs her own apartment for her sake.

I unbuttoned my suit as I plan to take a cold shower.

I woke up on the couch as my alarm went off. I went upstairs to have a check on her.

I opened the door-

Fuck no.

I closed the door back, rubbing my hand on my mouth.

Fuck.

She was still asleep but her breasts were damn out of her bra and tank top.

I closed my eyes and I saw how vivid it was. Her nipples were also hard, the room is cold since I had my AC turned on.