Chapter Nine

I'm running my hand over my hair feeling myself get hard.

She is such a tease even without trying.

I decided to go back downstairs..

Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling chilly.

I stretched my arms out but I feel something off on me..

I looked down instantly, opening my mouth as my breasts were out.

No..

H-He.. did he see this or it just happened right now?? Wait, I'm in a tank top? No.. he changed me again??

This is embarrassing!

I went downstairs, tip-toeing, looking for him. Praying that he didn't see me bare.

None. Did he go to work this early?

I sighed. I shouldn't be such a burden to him..

I walked to the bathroom-

"Ah!" I got terrified seeing his figure inside. I thought he was out. My eyes went down to his body. Holy..

"I-I'm sorry, I thought you went to work." he kept drying his hair, looking at me. He's just in his towel waist down.

"I didn't want to disturb you upstairs."

"W-Well.. I just have to ask, did you sleep beside me?.."

"I slept on the couch, why?"

"Oh.. nothing.." relief washed over me, good. He didn't see my state then.

"Sorry once again."I turned around but he stopped me, "I'll leave, I'm done anyways." He walked past me and I got a whiff of how good he smelled. He closed the door for me.

I caught a glimpse of his toned back and how sexy the dip of his spine was going down near his ass.

He's good-looking but I never knew he was THAT good.

I met him going downstairs while I intended to go up, he's in his full attire.

"Uhm, Jungkook.. Sorry about last night." I tried to look at the walls.

"It's nothing y/n, but next time.." here it goes, he's going to lash it on me- "call me if you feel like drinking, I'll drink with you." he smiled then he pats my head.

"I'll get going, I still have to demote your husband." he said, chuckling while I was left dumbfounded.

I..

Jungkook's POV

I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy her eyes earlier on me.

"Who are we smiling for?~" Jin nudged me. "Nothing." I went back to paying attention to the meeting.

After the meeting, I went straight to my office and settled the portfolios down on my desk then I sat.

Is it right to just demote him? I rub the bottom of my lip with the length of my index finger.

I took my phone and typed to my assistant, Tell Mr. Mendez to come to my office now.

I suddenly thought of y/n. How are you holding up there? Then I pressed send.

I was surprised to get a reply fast, I'm outside looking for an apartment. I lifted my brow, does she want to get out of my house quickly?

Y/n's POV

I got a fast reply from him, Go back inside the house, I already have an apartment for you.

Both my brows shot up, does he want me out of his house that fast?

Jungkook's POV

I placed my phone down when Mr. Mendez got inside of my office. He looks so defeated.

"Please sit down Mr. Mendez." I watched him sit. "Do you have any idea as to why I called you here?" he shaked his head.

I gave him a moment.

"You were doing indecent activities with Ms. Sanya outside of your office duties, Mr. Mendez. I initially thought of probation or to demote you as HR assistant but I decided to just fire you."

"S-Sir??" He looked so surprised. "Did you really think I wasn't looking through the CCTVs from time to time? I looked through the rest and this wasn't the first time you fucked with Ms. Sanya, knowing you have a wife."

"Sir-"

"You may go and collect your belongings, and call Ms. Sanya for me." I took my phone again and I got a little worried that she didn't reply.

I pressed the call button.

It rang for a while. I watch Benette stand up and slowly walk away. "yes?"

Hmm. "where are you?" He finally closed the door on the way out. "In your house, when can we check the apartment?"

"After I talk to an employee, I'll go over there right away."

"Okayyy." I smiled at her childishness. Sanya then came in.

"Wow, I like it here, but are you okay with me just across your house?"

"Do you not like it?" she shakes her head. "It was just a question." she chuckled. This wasn't what Karina suggested, I had to decline it when she said it's a block away from my house.

I didn't find that alright. I just have the sense to look out for her. "It's best this way, I can carry you to your bed if I find you passed out on your couch."

"Hey." I chuckled. This room was actually reserved but I had to talk to the owner of this apartment and may have bribed money.

"So.. I can now move in?" she asked, unsure. "If you want to, that is."

"Oh.. okay, well, all I have are my luggage and bags anyway." she laughed at herself. "My house is just across from here, you can still come by."

"Right, Okay." she smiled, looking around. "I wonder who my neighbor could be." I felt like a brick got thrown in my head. I didn't ask if a man lives next door..

"Why don't you just move in next time, I remember I need to ask a few more questions to the owner."

"No, I'm all good with this place." I guess I have no more control at this point.

I laid down in my bed.

I gave her the contacts of my lawyer that she can talk to in regards to their divorce earlier after she finally took her luggage here.