Chapter Thirty

"You can undress me." He said without a hint of tease. He then sighed, "I think you're going to make me break my rule."

"Will it be bad?"

"I just want what's best for you."

I smiled, feeling how good of a man he is. "Go dress up, we're going somewhere."

"How about your work?" I said, concerned.

"They'll do fine without me, I can't do even a bit of good without you." He chuckled then he kissed my shoulder making me feel soft inside.

More than soft.. mushy.

He placed me back down and so I quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready.

-

I observe the road as he drives, wondering where we might go.

I got shivers on my thighs when I felt his hand squeezing it. I looked at him, shy deep inside then he looked at me with one hand steering his car. "Is it okay?"

"Yeah." I smiled from ear to ear then I looked at the window.

This is nice.

I then looked down at my thighs and his big hands would lightly squeeze it from time to time.

I watched his thumb draw circles on my skin but then my eyes caught sight of his veins. He's wearing two rings, one on the ring finger and the other is on his index.

He's a guy with taste, I can say that. I looked at him again and he's humming to a song I couldn't decipher.

My eyes went down to his office attire and back to mine which is just a casual dress. I tried to match it with his and this is the best I could do.

I added a watch, earring, and a necklace that has a white pearl as a pendant to at least match his white polo.

I did my hair in a simple clamp and wore black heels.

"Should I have worn something else?" My thoughts popped like a bubble when he spoke

"No no, you look handsome." I smiled.

-

Jungkook's POV

I smiled hearing her say that.

It was the best decision to kiss her underwater, or else nothing would've started happening between us.

I just had to or I'll lose her to Taehyung.

I squeezed her thighs again, thinking about that time I saw him kiss her, I could've thrown hands but she wasn't mine just yet.

I stole a glance at her again. She's looking at the window but my eyes quickly ran down on her body.

A fine woman.

Her breasts are very prominent on her dress, I hope it's because of me.

I readjusted my sitting. My dick feels so stuffed in my pants.

My arm felt shivers when I felt her hand placed on top of mine.

I looked at her for a moment before I looked back at the roadway. "Is something wrong, y/n?" I didn't hear her talk but she responded by caressing her hands on my arm.

I gulped, trying to contain my hormones again. She just loves to torture my dick without her knowing.

I caressed her thighs back but then her hands went up to my shoulders. "Jungkook?"

"Mhmm?" I couldn't look at her, there were many cars to get distracted from the lane. "I told you that I want to piece myself together, right?"

"Yes you did, do you have something in mind?" I kept focusing on the road.

"I just.. nevermind."

"No, tell me." What could it be that she wouldn't say it. "You would reject it anyways."

"I don't think I will." I responded, badly wanting to look at her eyes. "You will, it's part of your rule.."

"Say it." I gripped the steering wheel, feeling like she's in heat again.

"Well.. I-I.. no forget-"

"Go on." I could see in my peripheral vision that she's hesitant. "I want to.. give you a.." she stopped then she tried to cover her face.

"Y/n, say it-"

"Blowjob."

I wanted to step on the brake so fast but cars were behind me.

I breathe through my nose. "Please talk okay?.." she got frantic that I was quiet.

I chuckled to lighten the mood. "You should be very careful when talking if I'm driving y/n, or we could be in an accident."

"F-Forget it." I see in the side of my eyes that she looked to the window. She's so needy and I hate how I'm wasting it, but I have to stick with my principles.

"I love that you want to do that to me y/n, I really do-"

"Then why don't you let me, I'm the one touching you, not the other way around so now I think I was wrong to say that it's in your rules. It isn't."

Damn. I smiled so big with how smart she tries to loop it around.

"But that would mean I can't give you back the same pleasure, wouldn't that be unfair on your part?" I found a spot where I can park the car for a moment.

I pulled aside before fully facing her.

I tilted my head to the side, smiling that she's looking at the window. "Can you face me please?"

"Forget what I said, you can drive now." Okay, she's showing her adorable sulking side that I've been wanting.

"Come here." I said as I pulled her to sit on my lap. She avoids looking at me.

"Tell me why you want to give me a suck." I said, sniffing her shoulder. She smells damn good. I circled my arms around her waist.

"Nothing."

"Come on, princess, tell me." I stroked my hand on her thigh down to her ankle.

"I just.. want to see you feel good.. and also try the flavored condom."

My brows shot up hearing that.

Fuck she wants to see me feel good and with the flavored con- "wait, you brought one with you again?"

"I told you, it's for good luck." She said without looking at me.

Right, it's for good luck and not me.