Chapter Thirty-nine

"The way I would just lick your clit clean even before you make a mess, how I would slide my tongue in your pretty hole to taste you.."

I then felt another movement from her, I lifted my body up to look down in between our bodies to see her legs tightly closed.

I bit my bottom lip, smiling. I didn't bother sticking my body to hers anymore but just focused on stimulating her mind.

"You must be so slick of pre-cum by now, that would taste like heaven.. don't you think so, princess?" I see how she wants to further bury her face in her hands.

"Licking you wouldn't be a problem, it would just glide on the entirety of your pussy until you shake-"

"Stop it!" She screamed on her buried face that turned muffled.

I chuckled in victory so I got off of her and flipped her over but she's still covering her face.

"I stopped as you said, princess, now, take your hands off of your pretty face."

"No! You tease too much!" She screamed through her hands still.

"You teased me first, now, let's go inside since it's really late, it's getting colder too."

I watched her head shake, so I just lifted her off the ground, hands still intact to her face.

I'm not irritated by it, I actually felt proud that my words work on her body, it tells so much about a woman.

And I have a submissive brat.

Y/n's POV

I felt like my insides were burning hearing him talk.

Jesus, my underwear is soaked and I've never throbbed this bad ever since I had him around.

I'm at the very tip of my iceberg, just a little more and I know for sure I'll end up touching myself out of sexual frustration.

I felt him lower himself a little then I heard the bedroom door knob open. He must've had to reach it while carrying a heavy load like me.

That's right, suffer from your consequences. But then again, he works out.

I internally sighed.

I suddenly felt more embarrassed that I kept my hands to my face, but I don't want to see him just yet.

Not with all the circus he made inside my stomach.

"I'm going to make you stand okay?" He slowly lowered me until I felt my feet touch the floor then I stood up on my own.

"Princess, take it off." He said, chuckling.

I ignored him and ignorantly walked to God knows where thinking I'm heading for his bed.

"Oh you're not sleeping without batting an eye on me." He said as he pulled my arm making me stumble backwards but he caught me.

He tore my hands off of my face effortlessly without my knowledge, making me freeze at how random that felt.

He's strong strong.

I frowned at him a little that he has this smug smile and just like that, he's kissing me again.

I felt my mind switch off when he slid his hands underneath my shirt on my back and he's unclasping my bra.

A-Are we really?..

He didn't do anything to my bra but just unclasped it then he lowered his hands to slowly hook his fingers on the hem of my underwear that is still completely stuck on my slit.

He does it painfully slowly, making me feel how it peels off my folds until it falls around my ankles.

Shortly after, he lifted me up again and threw me on his bed. I landed on my stomach and when I looked up to see him, he's waving my underwear in the air with a smirk.

"Change and go to sleep, I have business to fix." He said as he turned around, with a clear view of my underwear getting balled inside his hand.

I gasped, "yah!-" he shut the door behind him, leaving me wet and frustrated.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" I shouted in the room.

Jungkook's POV

I shut my laptop off, sighing that my mind got tired of my project.

I really did have a business to fix. I looked at the clock and it's already two in the morning.

Y/n should be asleep once I get back or else another spank is awaiting her.

I took her underwear from my pocket and checked it again. I grinned remembering earlier once I got in this room.

Her underwear was really soaked, strings of pre-cum the moment I unfolded the material covering her very slit, so tantalizing to see.

But right now, it got much more dry. I'm fascinated by the scent of her discharge. She's turning me into a creep. Her creep.

I stood up to go to our room.

-

I opened the door and I saw how tucked she was under the blanket. Her head is the only thing I see.

Hmm, is the AC too much? I checked and it's the right temperature as always. It's not too cold.

I didn't bother lowering it because she might still need it later from being tucked in that blanket.

I just went ahead to change.

After that, I walked to our bed, pulled the blanket off to get in only for my eyes to want to fall off.

I shut my eyes after I just saw a full view of her breasts. Full. View.

She's sleeping on her back- God damn it y/n.

I ran my hand over my face. This woman doesn't back out.

I tucked her back in the blanket and decided to just sleep on the couch in the living room.

-

I'm cooking us breakfast when I heard soft patting of her feet on the floor.

"Good morning, princess." I said, stirring the rice before I faced her.

I turned around, placing my hands on the counter wide apart as I leaned on it. Mostly for her to have a view of course.

She's pouting. "Where did you sleep?"