Chapter Twenty-seven

"Stop pulling and speak!" I raged. "You're not leaving."

"That's not what I want to hear." I said through my gritted teeth.

He isn't talking again and I groaned out of immense frustration. "Is this still about that stupid bet? How-"

"Is that all you think about?" He said in irritation. "Then what?? How are you that mad about it when you kissed me too-"

"Yeah I kissed you, but you kept pulling away while you just let him." His brows knit together as he said that in spite.

"Why would you kiss me underwater??" I said frustrated.

"I was doing it because it was killing me."

"Killing you?? Can you speak any better??"

"Fuck, I wanted you the moment I saw you at that party." He snapped at me while I got speechless.

He.. wanted me?

"It kills me every time you smile, cry, laugh, fuck it killed me when you asked for a kiss but I had to hold it in and the way we sleep together fucks my insides." I let him pour his thoughts out that I never knew he'd feel as I stood before him.

"And it was never about that bet. I was finding ways to have you, just you for me because I want you to heal something that I didn't scar, and all I could do is be patient, so when I saw how you let someone else kiss you, it killed me."

I could only stare at him in disbelief.

"Tell me, do you want him?" He asked nonchalant.

"You think I don't feel the same way about you?" I rhetorically asked while his face didn't change.

"Not with the kiss we had." He retorted.

"Oh my God, we were underwater-"

"Kissing underwater isn't that damn hard y/n, we weren't in the deepest part of that b-."

"Because I like you! How can I let someone I like kiss me just so casually?? Taehyung didn't bother me with that kiss because I never gave it any meaning!"

Now his brows eased. He then took a step closer and bent forward. "You like me?" He said with an airy, teasing tone but with a straight face, provoking me it seems.

I just stared at him, too shy to say yes but I nodded. "Say it."

"I like you Jungkook.." now I felt the heat creep all over my body.

"Prove it. I'm not taking words." He then stood straight, just eyeing me.

Then I have to make up for what I didn't do at that beach. I took his wrist and guided him to his bathroom.

I turned the water on for the bathtub to fill then I turned around to look at him, "get in."

"What-"

"Get in with your clothes on, just listen." He went in and sat while the water rose. It's a good thing he got a big tub, I turned the water off when I feel like it's almost full since I also have to get in.

I slowly went in, sat on his lap and the water rose much more and some were already spilling out. I looked at him and I liked how his shirt is sticking to his body.

"On the count of three, I will push you down." I said and I started counting.

"One.. two.. three-'' I pushed him to lay down to fully submerge himself before I followed my face down fully in the water.

I smashed my lips to him and I opened my mouth just like his and I somehow already know how to not easily let air out.

We kissed for a few seconds, letting our tongues fight for a moment before I rose up and he didn't rise up just yet so I had to yank him by his shirt.

Once he finally sat up, he took a breath. I slowly approached my face after I swept his hair upwards then I softly placed my lips on his. He was quick to open his mouth so I had to give in and kiss him a little hungrier.

"Mmm.." I moaned as we kissed because it felt amazing. His hand slowly crept to my neck and gave me a firm hold.

I felt warm inside of me building up as I could feel how much he wanted to kiss me so bad.

I start getting breathless so I pushed him off then both of us watched each other gasp for air.

His eyes scream lust but he isn't moving his hands.

"Did I.. do good." I started off slowly.

"Good is an understatement, but it doesn't change the fact that you let someone kiss you."

Hearing that, I took my shirt off and flung it on the floor to unhook my bra next-

"What are you doing?" He asked, restraining my arms halfway by undoing my bra. "I want to give you the assurance that it's you that I like, Jungkook.." I gulped at how bold I am to do this.

He gazed at me for a moment and I swore I saw his Adam's apple trying not to gulp. "It doesn't have to be this way, y/n."

We both got silent but I don't plan to back out on this. "Let it go, don't do it. I believe you, okay." He tries to coo me into not doing it.

Does he not want me that much? All while my body wants him.

"Why." I asked, unable to contain my doubt.

"I still haven't asked you to be my lady, and I don't want our relationship to start with just sex-"

"Ask me now." I let my eagerness get the best of me. "Calm d-"

"I want you Jungkook, why are you making it hard-"

"Look I just think it's best that I fuck you by calling you my wife, but I have to take it slow because you wouldn't want to be abrup-"