Chapter Fifty-eight

What a day off should’ve only been turned into a week off without Karina’s notice. I hope she’s okay, she’s the only one I talk to here.

I sat up and decided to sit on Jungkook’s lap and he immediately took his hands off his keyboard.

“Try and give her a call, princess. It won’t hurt.” he suggested while hugging my figure.

“Yeah okay, maybe later.” I smiled at him.

“Speaking of call, can I ask Jin to come over with Jimin so we can have a little drink?” 

“You don’t have to ask that, you drink responsibly for me to worry.” I grinned then he kissed my cheek.

I watch him take his phone out and call Jin.

“Jin, can we have a guy’s night at my house later?” 

“Sorry Jungkook, I can’t anymore.” 

“Why?”

“I can’t say it for now-”

“Are you sick?” 

“No no, look I’ll call you back.”

“Sure, Jin..”

I felt bad that they talked that way, something’s off with Jin and now Jungkook looks worried.

“Something doesn’t sit right.” He said and I also felt it.

I finished cooking so Jungkook could finish his pending work.

I went to his work room upstairs and I see him so focused on that paper.

If anything I find hot, it’s that side of him, but every side of him is hot so.. yeah.

“Dinner is ready, daddy.” I leaned my head on the door frame and he agreed, clearly spaced out in what he’s reading.

Jungkook’s POV

Why does he ask for a bigger percen-

A bra flew over the paper I was holding, making me snap out of trance.

I looked at the door and my wife was only on her apron.

“Did you cook with only that?” I bit my lip and walked my way to her, putting my hand on the top of the door frame as I looked down on her.

“No, I just undressed to get your attention, but if you want to, I’ll cook like this every night.” 

“But I’m the cook.” I grinned.

“I’ll be cooking with you if you just let me.” She playfully rolls her eyes at me.

“Naked and sassy is such a good combination.” I smacked then groped her ass and she gasped.

“Let’s head back to the kitchen then. Walk first.” I of course want to see that ass.

She walked ahead and my God she’s hot.

She decided to tease me by collecting all of her hair and tying it up.

Now I got a full view with a full hard dick.

We got to the kitchen and she stirs the stew in the pot before taking a spoon of it’s soup and blowing it for me to taste.

I stare at her breasts, barely covered by her apron.

“Taste it, tell me if it needs something.” I slurped it and I was amazed by how delicious it was.

“I think I need a taste of something too.” She gave me a mischievous smile and it was only a matter of seconds before she’s groping my hard dick, kneeling.

She pulled my pants down, my cock sprung out and she held it from the base.

She kissed the tip first before sucking it and it twitched. 

“Ugh.. baby..” I decided to fully undress while she pokes my dick through her cheeks playfully, eyes on me.

“Fuck, you know how to suck so good, mommy.” 

She stood up and leaned over the counter, protruding her ass out for me.

“I know you’re tired daddy, just fuck me a little and I’ll ride you at our bed later.” 

I clenched my jaw, feeling so pent up in fucking her hard, so I wrapped my arm on her throat to lock her while I slipped my dick in her wet pussy.

“Daddy loves it when you play this way, mommy. Such a fucking turn on.” I whispered in her ear while she already moaned because I didn’t start slow.

“Ah-ah-ah-ah-”

Her hands hold onto my arm around her throat while she gasps.

I then gripped her breast hard while I felt her legs buckling.

“God you’re so-strong-!-mmm!” 

I sucked her nape to put her on edge and she was rapidly breathing.

“Mommy can cook with me from now on, only were an apron so we can fuck in between cooking, hm?” 

“Y-Yes..” 

“Good girl.” 

“Ahh~!” 

I removed my arm over her neck and just hugged her while I lifted one of her legs up.

“Your pussy is heaven, baby. That’s why I always cum so hard.” I pant and she cries.

“Are you almost there, mommy? I feel your pussy throbbing.” 

She couldn't respond which I always love. 

I can’t believe that I don’t do any foreplay on her and she's always mad wet.

Such a horny girl for me.

“Hmm!! A-Ah!”

I felt her getting there- mmm fuck, she’s shaking so hard, crying.

“Fuck, your cum is hot.” I pulled out then turned her around to face me before lifting her up, legs wide open.

“Ride me as you said, okay?” I said as I walk us to our bed.

She looks so lifeless which means I always do a good job.

I got us to our room, I laid down while she automatically sits on top of me.

I let her put my dick inside her and she was so weak to move, making me grin.

I made the move to support her ass while I fuck her from beneathe and she’s shutting her eyes, biting her lip.

“Mmm, fuck, so wet.” 

I wanted to have more rounds with her but a single round is enough to make her doze off to sleep.

I find it alright since we have the rest of our lives to build it up for her.

“God..” she moans.

“Oh baby, I’m cumming..” I moaned a little loud while my dick continuously twitches, spewing my cum in her.

I lowered her down on me so I get to cum in her deep.