Chapter Forty-five

She's still in her uniform while I'm wearing a dress since we just literally got out of Jungkook's office.

My phone beeped.

Please call me if anything happens, baby.

I blinked countless times as I found it hard to gulp. That baby could destroy my brain. I'm still not used to it.

I typed, you said that five times before we went out Jungkook haha, chill.

Why do I miss you already, hmm? Is his reply. I chuckled then I looked up ahead seeing Karina walking alone, oh shit I stopped walking.

I sprinted to her and she was startled, she didn't notice me. I laughed at her face. "Sorry, Jungkook was texting me."

"Mr. Jeon sure is in love huh?" Karina smirks at me.

I chuckled then my phone beeped.

No reply? :( should I just follow you two instead?

I smiled then Karina pointed to the restaurant. I nodded then I faced my phone again, I typed..

No can do commando~ you have a ton of paperwork from being such a flirt. That's what you get.

He seriously has so much work from taking a long leave, only because he insisted that I need company in his house.

Don't you miss me baby? :((

I laughed at my screen because he started to use those emojis on me more often now.

Do your work Jeon :3

Hahaha! What kind of face is that?

Do your work or we'll stay here for hours.

Fine baby :3

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Y/n, let's take a seat by the window." I nodded at Karina, "sure sure!"

-

Karina and I are now walking back to Jungkook's workplace.

"The food was so good, I'm glad you brought me there Karina."

"Of Course~ I also had fun talking with you y/n."

I swung around the plastic bag with take out for Jungkook when my eyes caught sight of something in this big glass window of this shop..

"I think I just found the perfect gift for Jungkook.."

-

I knocked on his door before opening it and our eyes met as he talked on the phone with someone.

I closed it on the way in.

"It was a pleasure talking to you Mr. Manning." I walked to him then he stood up as he placed his phone down on his desk.

"You two took hours." He gave me a nonchalant look. I stuck my tongue out a little and scrunched my nose at him.

"Food was good, what can I say?" I grinned.

"I'm better than any food combined." He smirked and there he went again. He was about to kiss me but I placed the take out in front of his face and swung it.

"Kiss can wait, Mr. Jeon. Eat first."

"No no no baby, I want my appetizer." He held my neck and he kissed me. He lifted me up and sat me down on his desk.

He lapped my lips without a stop and my mind flew through the time where he played my clit with his phone inside his car.

God I missed that. I would constantly get much hungrier for it than I was untouched.

"Jungkook.." I murmured in his lips.

"Hmm?" He trailed his mouth down to my jaw..

"Can you please.. play me again." He gave me a few kisses on my neck before looking at me.

"Play? Foreplay?" I held his tie, "yes sir."

I smirked when he looked at me, contemplating deep in his mind. He held my chin with his thumb and index finger.

"I want to.. but wouldn't you rather touch yourself in front of me?"

I blinked twice.. me? "Well.. I want you." I pouted a little, tugging his tie lightly.

"I want you too, princess. Once is enough for now. Just a little more and you'll be a Mrs. Jeon." He kissed my forehead long and sweet.

I closed my eyes when he also held the side of my neck. His hand is so warm, I love it.

"Okay." I whispered with a slight chuckle. Mrs. Jeon.. sounds so good.

He kept saying that it'll just be a little more, I'm not impatient but I am curious when exactly he is planning to ask for my hand after I give him my gift.

He tilted my head upwards to look at him. "Do you remember when I told you the other day that I'll get my tattoo any day this week?"

"Mhmm~" I said, nodding.

"Well Polyc called me earlier and told me that tomorrow is his free day."

"Wow! That's nice then, Jungkook." I cheered for him. He's been secretly planning his tattoo design so I'm thrilled about it.

"It would take us hours though, would you rather come with me instead so you won't be alone in the house?" He sounds like he wants me to come with him.

I smiled, "I'm fine, I promise."

"Okay baby." He smiled before kissing me again.

-

I felt so groggy waking up from Jungkook showering me with kisses on my cheek.

"Uuuggghhh." I grunt, burying my face on my pillow.

I heard him laugh while I still plan to sleep. "Okay then, princess. I'll go now."

I sat up, remembering that he'll have his tattoo today. "Oh right, I'm so sorry." I pouted, rubbing my eyes.

He chuckled then he pats my head. "Go and sleep. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Give me a hug first." I spread my arms out like a kid and he smiled so big and of course, he hugged me tight and I gasped when he pulled me out of the bed and made me stand on the floor.

"Aish! Why'd you pull me out?" I whined and he laughed. "Just to tease you."

"This boy.." I whispered to myself as I jumped my ass back on the bed.

"I'll have you know I'm a man." He said, pinching my cheek hard causing me to yelp.

I quickly tried to grab my slipper from the floor to throw and he hurriedly ran away before I could pick up one.