Chapter Nineteen

I fixed my arm to go under her head so she can use it as a pillow. I'm staring at her and I noticed that the strap of her tank top fell off her shoulder.

I hooked my finger on it and carefully stroked it up until I could place the strap back to its place.

I could really see her breasts and her bra..

I ignored it and closed my eyes instead.

Y/n's POV

I watch him remove the unnecessary bills that he sticked previously to his refrigerator.

I woke up to see no one beside me earlier. Did he sleep on the couch again?

I took a bite of my breakfast. He insisted I eat first since he isn't hungry yet.

-

I'm trying to grab a wine up on his cupboard while he's busy in his room with his work-

"Just what are you trying to get?" Argh. He held my wrist while I felt him behind me.

"Well.. I just want to have a taste of it." I said, sounding small.

He pulled my arm down. I turned to face him while he reached to close his cupboard.

I suddenly got mesmerized seeing him in this view.

He now looked down on me. "Not with the sun up." He said while lowering his hands.

"I have a question. Where did you sleep last night?" I crossed my arms as I leaned my back on the counter.

"Beside you."

"What." That wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"I find it amusing that you have a habit of placing your leg on top of me." My eyes grew bigger.

I-It really is a habit of mine. "Oh well.. I didn't know I kept doing that.." I scratched my scalp, embarrassed.

"I like it, It helps me to sleep better." He grins.

"Aish.." I hit his chest lightly. "Wait, it's monday, aren't you going to work?"

"I can take a day off if I please."

"Makes sense." I shrugged it off. "Oh and about the offer that you said. I'd like to give it a try." I smiled.

"Then let's go to work right now." He smiled. "What? Now? I don't even have a uniform yet-"

"It doesn't bother me. Now go and take a bath."

"O..kay?.." I slowly walked to the bathroom, questioning myself why I had to say it so early.

My heels are clicking against his stairway as I go down. I'm very much excited to wear this outfit that I never got an occasion to wear.

It's a bit see through that's why I'm asking his opinion about it.