Chapter Fifty-nine

“You weren’t kidding about stamina..” she said before she fell on top of me.

“Haha, don’t sleep yet, okay, I’ll get our dinner.” I kissed her forehead.

I placed her on the other side of the bed, getting up to get our food.

We’ve been having sex countless times ever since we’re married and she always feel like every sex with me is new to her.

I went back and she’s completely asleep.

I have to wake her up and when she did, I fed her.

For a while she’s finally fully awake.

“Why am I the only one that ate?” She asked.

“Round two baby.”

“Wait!?-”

I felt so wobbly getting to his workplace with him.

Morning sex with him drains the life out of my body while he looks lively as hell.

“You okay, mommy?” He grinned, pulled me by my waist as we started going to the third floor.

“You better not call me mommy in your building baby, they’re gonna hear it.” I said, looking around softly.

“Just in my office then?” He purrs in my ear.

“In our home, please, thank you.” 

“Mmm, I love the sound of please.” I hit his chest then he chuckled.

We got to his office and I immediately sprinted my way to his office couch and laid down on my stomach, groaning.

He followed me and pats my ass as he kneels beside me. “What can I get for you, mommy?” 

“Hmm.. I want boba.” 

“Early in the morning, baby?” He asked in disbelief.

“I didn’t complain earlier when you fucked me in my sleep?..” 

“Oh shit hahaha, you know your cards huh?” I squealed when he bit my ass, making it sting.

“Okay, boba it is, I’ll just ask them to lower the sugar level, what else?” 

“Hmm.. waffles? With bananas? But I don’t think there’s anyone that sells that nearby?”

“I’ll look for one, what else?” 

“That’s it, how about you, daddy?”

He grabbed my jaw with his hand instead and made me look at him..

“Why not just call me daddy all the time huh? And not just when we’re having sex.” 

A smile crept on my face. He’s been begging for days to have me call him daddy whenever. 

I love teasing him.

“Then you’d get used to it, I don’t want to loose its meaning.” I reasoned.

“Trust me, I won’t.” He kissed me in a needy way. I felt him squeeze my ass again.

He then stood up after and I thought he was going to walk to his desk but he laid on top of me, putting all his damn weight, making me suffocate.

“Y-Yah.. you’re.. heavy!” 

He laughs out loudly before making himself lighter.

“Weren’t we just like this in our bed earlier, hmm?” 

“Mhmm~ I was sleeping so nicely then I woke up because of you.” 

“Can you blame me though? You can barely last two rounds all the time.” He whispered.

My jaw hangs open. “How can I?? You fuck so hard??” 

“Ugh, boost my manhood.” 

“Pig.” I said and he started tickling me on my waist making me scream out loud and laugh.

“Stop-hahaha!!” Shit I look like a wriggling worm coated with salt.

I tried to hit him but he already caught both my wrists, making me scream louder because he continued tickling me.

We then stopped after a minute, me panting and more drained. “You just took my energy for the whole day..” 

“It keeps me going in life.” He chuckles.

“Oh, I forgot to order..” he sat up and I felt his semi-hard dick on my ass.

“Okay, done.”

“Wait, you didn’t order anything for you?” 

“I kinda like waffles too.. with a side of you sitting on my lap to feed me.” 

I chuckled as I rested my head on my arms as pillows. I mean there’s some sort of cushion here but it’s too hard and stuffed that it’s bulged.

“Or sitting on my dick..” he changes with a suggestive tone.

“We just had sex..” I murmured, already feeling my muscles weaken more.. “and you’re supposed to be working??” I whipped my head up to look at him.

He pouted and my lips curled to one side. “That won’t work on me.” 

“I’ll make it work.” He then got that devil smile- I gasped when he yanked out my underwear inside my skirt.

It’s not a loose, flowy skirt. More like an office skirt that’s a little tight.

“Don’t you dare-”

“Oops..” he gave me a fake gasping expression while he stood up.

“Give it back.” I raised my hand out.

I then see him tucking my panty in his pocket, making me gasp.

“Give it to me!” he might accidentally pull it out in front of his workers.

“I still don’t see why you wear panties when we sleep?” 

“Point taken, so give it back.” 

“Take it.” I stood but I got shocked again when he lifted my skirt up then he sat me on top of him, facing him.

He really yanked me like I’m lightweight.

I hit his shoulder and was fighting to stand up, of course his grinning with joy while he looked at me.

He squeezed both my ass aggressively.

“Yummy.” Is what he said while he spread his legs.

His fingers then playfully inch towards my pussy.

He then lightly slaps it. “Not here, please.” I pouted which I think is a wrong move because he’s biting his lip.

“If you kiss me, I might obey.” 

I kissed him because I already know he won’t let go.

Our breathing escalated quickly while we kissed and that’s when he started massaging my pussy with his whole palm.

“Mmm..” 

We heard a knock, making me pull away immediately.

He looked at me, satisfied before he stood up, putting me down on the couch.

I quickly pulled my skirt down even though the doorway was far from me. I feel as if people can see through it in situations like this.