Chapter Sixty

I already sniffed a waft of hot waffles in the room.

“Thank you.” Jungkook said as he closed the door.

I watched him open the plastic bags on this cute table, opening each and I got busy sipping on my boba.

“Slow down, you might get full already.” He presented the food in front of me and I was so ready to take it but he stopped me.

He started to unbuckle his belt.

“No. We’re about to eat. Keep that.” 

“We are.” He pulled me to stand up so he could sit in my spot then he whipped his hard dick out. 

“Sit, mommy.” 

My mouth opens, in complete disbelief.

“Don’t keep the food waiting, it’ll get cold.” He bribes. 

Oh who am I kidding, I’m loving every wild side he shows.

I lifted my skirt and slowly sat on his dick.

“You act like we just haven’t had sex this morning, daddy.” 

“I always feel the need for that satisfaction you give me, baby.” He took a waffle from the styrofoam container, drizzled with chocolate and had ripe bananas on it.

Both of my mouths are drooling.

He feeds it to my mouth before he takes a bite out of it.

“Mmm, so good.” I tilted my head back and decided to grab my boba.

I didn’t think that getting it would mean that I would bounce on his dick.

“You’re teasing me already?” 

“No? I just really want my boba.” I sipped on it but I am a devil most times so I took the waffle in his hand and asked him to take it all in one go.

“Huh? Why?”

“Just stuff it in your mouth.” 

He let me stuff all of it in, making me chuckle because he looks like a squirrel.

He smiled and he looked more funny. 

Now he has a hard time chewing it, so I decided to ride him, making him groan.

“Hm!” 

He held my waist tight and I went faster, leaning my hands on the table in front of me and spreading my legs apart to get it done faster.

If he needs to be satisfied again, I’ll give it to him.

“Ugh..” he moans.

I was smirking when his hand aggressively choked me and slammed my back on his chest.

I heard him panting and I felt so amazed by that. It’s like I have power over him.

“Fuck, your wild in your twisted ways.” He said.

He then lifted both my legs up, closing them tight then he slid his body down further on this couch making me lay on top of him.

He started thrusting from below, making me bite my lip.

“Oh God..” 

“Ahh~” 

“Ha.. ha..” 

He lifted me up and he got us on his desk. 

“Lean your side on my desk, baby.” 

Side? As in sideways? I did that and he nodded. 

Now he lifted one of my legs up before continuing.

“Now I see you.” I looked at him because of that and his jaw was all clenched. I think it’s because of the face I’m making.

He went faster, causing loud sounds and my eyes started to flutter close and my mouth parted.

“Ha.. look at me, mommy.” 

I looked at him and decided to lift my shirt up and expose my breasts.

His eyes automatically fell down. 

Because of that he leaned forward to suck my nipple.

“Ah~ yes~” 

He sucks so good. I held his head while he did wonders on me.

“Will you.. give me my.. u-underwear after?”

“No. Unless we go out.” 

“T-Then it’ll drip.. to my thighs..” 

I moaned then he kissed me hard. “That’s the gist of it, mommy.” 

I pant more and I know he gets it.

He pulled out, “why’d you pull out??” I frustratedly asked, I was almost there.

He didn’t talk, he just bent me over his desk, holding the other one of my leg up and slid back in forcefully, making me groan.

I gasped for air when he started pounding me hard, making the things in his desk shake.

I was shocked when our wedding photo fell, clearly hearing the sound of the glass shatter.

“O-Oh no.. our picture..” 

“I’ll keep it as it is, to remind myself that we broke that ha.. while we fucked..” 

H-He’s more twisted..

I whimpered loud when he went faster and because of it, he covered my mouth.

“I’d be jealous if other men would hear you, mommy..” 

I uncontrollably trembled without telling him and I kept mewling in his hand as I cum.

He went back to pounding me and I felt so weak, I wanted to rest my head on this desk.

“Ahhh..” he starts moaning. He’s close.

“Daddy, creampie me with every drop..” 

“Fuck- ah~ ha…” I felt how strong his dick twitched inside me with his warm cum filling me.

“Oh yes..” I purred, feeling so satisfied.

He pulled me by the neck to stand up and he kissed me. “Fuck, that was hot..” he pants.

“I’m full of cum..” I said, looking at him with lust.

“If you give me that look, we’ll just be having sex here for the whole day.” 

“Then let’s just go home and fuck me more..” I initiated kissing him this time and I love how angry he kisses me.

“Home it is.” I felt him pull out and he spread my ass to see our mess.

“Your pussy can’t take a load of my cum, baby. It keeps spilling out.” He then smacks my ass.

Jungkook’s POV

“You have some explaining to do-”

“I’m pregnant..” 

I almost spew the coffee onto the papers I’m revising.

Y/n’s POV

I’m getting closer in Jungkook’s office since I went to buy tanghulu from one of Jungkook’s employees as a side business.

I was so ecstatic since I never got to buy one, weeks ago. 

I was about to open the door when I heard a squeal from the other side of the door.