Chapter Five

I should avoid it for now.

I clicked his number from recents. It's ringing..

"y/n?"

"Uhm.. hey, so sorry to disturb you, but uh.. can I look around in your kitchen?"

"That's.. what you called for?" he asked, uncertain laced in his voice.

"Yes, I haven't eaten since yesterday.." I muttered. He must've thought that I'd scream through the phone about why I'm naked underneath.

"Would you prefer we eat outside?"

"No no, I-I just wanted to look in your kitchen-"

"Wait for me there."

I ended the call, shocked. I shouldn't have called him.

Now how would I face him?

I decided to wait for him here in his living room. He's so clean just like the environment he did on the inside of his building.

The door opened and he came in with plastic bags.

"Sorry it took so long." my eyes sticked to his black tuxedo and how professional he looks.

"No no, I wasn't rushing.." I said standing up.

I followed him to the kitchen. I quietly watched him prepare the food.

"Are you alright now?" he looked at me and without thinking, I looked back and we maintained contact.

"Ah, yes.. Thank you for.. taking care of me, it was rude of me to call you at what time.." I weakly smiled of embarrassment.

"I appreciated that I'm the one you called, y/n." I looked away. I don't know why I couldn't stare back, is it because I'm curious to know if he saw me, or just how he changed me.

"You can eat." He placed the food in front of me.

"Where's yours?" I looked at him, puzzled.

"Not hungry as of now." Hearing that, I pushed the food back to him. "Let's split this."

He pushed it back to me again. "It's fine, eat." He smiled.

I pushed it back to him but he stopped me in the middle. "Eat." He repeated again.

"I can't."

"Why?" I sat on the chair first. "Because you wouldn't?" I replied.

"If I eat then, would you be happy to eat?" I nodded immediately. "Alright then." He walked to get another plate.

He's somehow surprisingly easy to talk to, it's no wonder he's a boss.

He took half of the food he brought and then he pushed my half in front of me.

We both remained still. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I'll eat once you take a bite." I wasn't sure if he was just playing along with my demands.

He hums in amusement with a little grin in his face. He took a spoonful of the food and ate.

I then finally started eating.

While I was enjoying the food, I noticed how silent it was in here so I looked at him to which he was staring at me.

"Hm??" I was surprised.

"I can't help but think how you're not interrogating me."

Oh, that.. "Well.. I trust you." His eyebrows shot up a little.

I really do, I sensed it right when we met, and just by how close we already seem now.

"Why."

"Why not.. and I just feel like it." I continued scraping my spoon on my plate.

I wouldn't get bothered if he saw my body, I know he didn't touch me. He's a sophisticated man with principles, based on his thinking.

Very much in contrast to Benette.

I wouldn't also think that I'm his type of woman.

"It's past lunch, when will you go back?" I asked, sitting on his couch in his living room.

He's been sitting on the far side left of this couch as the TV is turned on.

He isn't responding. I looked to my left only to see him fast asleep.

He actually looks tired.. I feel bad for what I did.

I slowly crawled until I was near him. I should wake him up, what if he has an important meeting?

I poked his arm. "Uh, Jungkook?.." hmm, nothing. I firmly held his arm and wiggled it a little.

He must really be tired. "Jungkook?" I shaked his arm a little aggressively this time and it was effective.

He lifted his head, squinting his eyes tight before opening them, "hm? Yes?"

"Sorry but, aren't you going back to work?"

"No, I decided to accompany you." He said, rubbing his eyes and I felt touched that he's so caring for someone he doesn't fully know.

"Thank you, but I'm fine here, you can go, I won't cause trouble." I then sat down properly.

"I know, but I prefer watching over you." He looked at me.

"I'm sorry for being such a burden, I'll leave later anyways." He must've felt pity over me, seeing me in that drunken state.

"Where will you stay?"

"I'll look for a place." I smiled. "My place is free."

"No no, I need to also get my things from that house and place it somewhere else." I then awkwardly laughed.

I suddenly thought of him, I internally sighed, "did he.. go to work?"

"I didn't see him, I can go check on the C-"

"Oh no, I was just asking, it's alright." I gave a bright smile but I got so stressed hearing him speak about the CCTV again.

"It's fine, I have easy access to it." He stood up anyways, I quickly sprinted and stopped in front of him.

"It's really fine by me, don't bother."

He crosses his arms. "Fine, but I still need to check something on it anyways."

Argh! It's no use, he could accidentally see it. I can't believe I have a sextape with that cheater. Now I have no clue how to delete it.

He walked past me but I stepped in front of him again. "Maybe you should do that later, I'm kind of bored, hehe."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Do you have any board games?" He shaked his head. "How about on your computer?"

"There's nothing on it but you can install what you like."

Err.. I actually have outgrown games now.

"Oh you should sleep instead." I started walking, only to look behind and see him just looking at me from a distance.

I thought he'd follow me.