Chapter Forty-three

"Can we please, do it home?" I looked at the windows, up and tinted but I feel as if someone passes by, they'd see right through the car.

"No princess, it's way more fun this way." He smiled. He kissed my shoulder and for a split second, his hand moved the phone way more deep, hitting my clit and I know it wasn't intentional.

I tightened my walls with that simple stroke..

God do I yearn to orgasm. "I.. thought you didn't want to touch me.."

"I want to touch, just not yet. And it's my phone doing the work baby, I'm just here for the show." He grinned and I suddenly wanted to have kids with him.

I felt the vibration but it only does little, what drives me insane is the way he deliberately uses the edge of his phone to rub it on my slit.

Still, it's not enough.

I feel stuffed down there because he also pushes my underwear in me more, and I know that the corner of his phone is really wet.

"Do you want to orgasm, baby girl?"

Lord, give me strength. I pursed my lips tightly in a line with what he called me and he's smiling wide.

He knows how to get me.

I would love to play hard to get but this is an opportunity I couldn't pass. I nodded and he stared at me lovingly for a second.

Jungkook's POV

The whole time we ate with my parents was the thought of her orgasming in front of me on our bed but she wouldn't know that because I was laughing with my parents the whole time.

She's so sexy, she makes any dress so fine with her figure, I wouldn't question other men that's ogling her as long as they keep their hands.

Eyes for them, hands for me. No, not just hands, she has my eyes, lips, tongue, body, cock, mind, money and love.

I remember the old man on her far right, seated comfortably with his wife but eyes on my y/n.

I love how her eyes were just set to me and my parents. I'm making her my wife.

She nodded at my question, making me fall for her all over again.

Her skin is hot, forehead decorated with tiny sweats..

I was planning on originally buying her a vibrator for this moment but I might use it on her often as I just plan to give her a break for once.

I pressed the edge of my phone in her entrance and it's stuffed with her panty so I know it makes her wetter.

I watched her give me dying eyes so I maneuvered my phone to graze her clit and she jerked a little.

Her hands balled my shirt on my shoulders giving me a plea.

I sighed with how hot she is, I bet she begs so fucking hot with that pretty face.

I started slowly tracing her clit in a single line, just up and down and I could feel her legs wanting to close with every stroke I made.

I pushed her head towards me so she could moan in my mouth because right now, she's keeping it in.

"Hmm.." she gave soft murmurs and it made my cock twitch. So as a good man, I pressed on her clit just a little and she jerked her hips again.

I then flicked the corner of my phone on her clit sideways and instantly, she gave a fragile moan in my mouth.

My fingers are itching to touch her myself.

I moved my lips to her neck and she voluntarily threw her head back a little and that's when she started to loudly moan.

"A-Ahh.. ah.."

I would run the edge of my phone back to her hole just to tease her, because I know she'll cum quick.

I would wiggle it inside her further so she'd feel stuffed. "Hnngg.."

She brought her head back up and stared at me with her gleaming eyes.

"You look so beautiful, I wonder how much more would it get once we have our honeymoon." I smiled when her eyes looked shy and intrigued at the same time.

"Take your phone and call mine, princess."

I watch her intently as she tries to grab her phone while I keep mine still in her pussy, pressed of course.

Her phone screen's light lit her face and soon enough, the phone on my hand vibrated.

I went back to quickly stroking her clit sideways and I did fast, making her eyes round and biting her lower lip.

"U-Ugh.." her hips start to tremble on me.

"A-Ah!.. uhh.."

Her mouth widens and her hips stiffen, it could be that she's already about to orgasm, and again, just like a good man, I turned my phone around to slap the back of it on her clit.

She gasps a little and I had the idea to just continue spanking her clit to make it sore and she jerks with every hit. "S-Stop it!"

I clenched my jaw, I'm really getting tensed with how horny I am.

"Oh I'm definitely masturbating with that face on my mind when we get home." Like a switch, my entire mood shifted to someone being entirely different.

I had to claw her panty out of her hole with my three fingers and God did I feel her slippery pussy and soaked panty. "Shit, baby."

Her eyes looked at me like what I did was an answered prayer. I stretched her soiled panty aside aggressively to expose her and I used the back of my phone to slap her clit again numerous times, creating a wet slapping sound.

"Y-Yah-"

Her eyes widened when I hardly pressed the back of my phone on her wet clit and I roughly swayed it side to side. "You don't have to worry, princess, I sanitize my phone earlier just for your pleasure."

I bit my lip to keep my fingers from plunging them in her hole.