Chapter Thirty-five

Jungkook's POV

It was a damn mistake not listening to Karina when she was trying to explain.

"Mr. Jeon, I have what you asked but Mr. Jin saw me at the department-"

I took the box from her while looking at the papers. "Thank you Karina, and I'm sorry, I am very busy right now. I can't listen to what you have to say." I said without sounding rude.

"O-Okay Mr. Jeon. Please excuse me." She said as she bowed and left.

I kept staring at y/n. Her eyes are really taunting me but more are her breasts.

So when I couldn't take it anymore, I threw her over my shoulder.

"Yah!"

"It's not a problem if I change you myself, after all, I've done it a couple of times."

"You haven't tried it sober." She teased.

I just walked us back up to my room then I made her stand in the middle of it while I chose a shirt for her.

I came back standing in front of her to give her a cotton shirt of mine but she just crossed her hands and looked at me.

"Please change." I said in a more soft tone than I was earlier.

"But I tend to like this." She said, lowering her head to look at her lingerie.

"I like it on you too, but now is not the time."

She looked at me for a brief moment before she took a step closer at me, eyes challenging mine.

Slowly, her hands made its way to my chest until she rounded her whole arms around my neck, our mouths just inches apart.

"I still want to wear for an hour at least." She said, smirking at me.

Not unless I do something.

I lowered my head on her neck and I licked a spot on her and she instantly stiffened.

Next, I placed my hand on her thigh, barely moving it up to closely touch her crotch.

I sense her already feeling different so I went ahead and sucked her neck while I stroke her crotch and I got a soft moan out of her.

"Hmm.."

I straightened my head to look at her and her eyes are looking drowsy so I slowly shorten our gap just to trick her.

Just as I was close to kissing her, I held the bottom of her lingerie, precisely the slit part of it and I pulled it apart making her gasp with the sound.

I completely tore it off since the material is thin and all I'm left seeing on her is this weirdly bean-shaped shiny silicone thing sticked to her breast, covering her nipples and I had to resist myself from further looking down.

"Why would you do that! It could've been worn another time." She pouts while I quickly wore my shirt on her head first.

"You know it's not a problem for me to buy you many of those lingeries." I said as I was done changing her.

She crossed her arms again and looked the other way, showing her displeased mood to what I did.

"Look at me please."

"No." She started walking away but I held her arm and turned her around to face me. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"I thought we were going to do it tonight." She pouts and I smiled at her. "Just wait a little more, princess."

"I can't anymore." She lightly whisperered, eyes begging once again.

I softly placed her against the wall and decided to kiss her instead.

"You look much more tempting wearing my shirt." I said between our kisses and I felt her smile against my lips.

She seriously is tempting, I envisioned her getting thrown in the bed and I could just rip her panty off of her and stick my dick in her swollen pussy for misbehaving.

"Mmm!" She suddenly hit my chest and that's when I realized that I was kissing her so hard that her head was so pressed against the wall.

"Sorry." I said, panting just as she is doing.

Y/n's POV

We're back in his backyard and I'm watching him add more dry wood on this campfire he made with his one knee propped on the grass.

We just finished eating but I still feel hungry just by looking at him.

He's just minding his business but here I am eyeing him like a pervert.

Well, I did turn to one ever since I start to feel more freely like myself around him.

I smiled to myself, feeling all the fireflies in my body about the way he kissed me against the wall earlier.

I envy how dominant he is to his body, strong minded enough to hold back his desires while I was very willing to jump on him.

I watched him stand up and dust his knee off then he dusted his palms together.

I stood up to go over there and when I was standing beside him, he looked at me lovingly, like he's already my husband and he slid his hand on my lower back.

My feelings are intensifying..

The dark sky, the campfire beside us, the silent surrounding..

I gulped before I thought of a way to distract my mind.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "uh, can we make s'mores?"

"Mmm, let me go get them-"

"Oh, no, never mind." I changed my mind as I held his shirt, preventing him from leaving. Argh I'm having a hard time.

"It's not a hassle princess, I was planning to make them with you." He held my hand that was holding his shirt.

"Can we make something else.." I said in a low tone, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Kisses.." I barely whispered. "Hm? What was that?" He didn't hear what I wanted so he faced me then he lowered his head to level with me.