Chapter Seventeen

"So are you.." she said. "Mhmm, but I can take control of what I feel." I smiled at her.

She stared at me for a longer while, making me curious on what's running in her mind.

"I still have to get back at you.." was what she said. "Hm?" What is she saying?

She pulled me by the nape and suddenly, she's sucking on my neck.

I clenched my jaw, feeling her suck me so good. I fought so hard to not let any sound out but my cock is already hard.

"y/n.." she sucked on me harder, letting out lewd sounds making me insane. Fuck- I rose up without a choice and gave a sharp sigh.

She's looking so damn beautiful with those sleepy eyes.

"You got me good.. and hard. Now, sleep." I was showing an unaffected look but deep inside, all I want is..

I brushed my hand on her hair instead.

After making her fall asleep, I went to the bathroom and stripped everything.

I leaned my hands on the tiles, looked down on my throbbing cock. Should I just touch myself at this point? I'm seriously pent up.

I quickly turned the shower on and groaned as the cold water hit me.

I got frustrated when the cold water was barely making me soft.

"Y/n.." I spoke her name like a beautiful curse as I closed my eyes.

I wrapped my towel around my waist then I walked in front of the mirror, making me notice a light hickey on my neck.

I bent forward to have a closer look.

I smiled a little, feeling happy with what she did, but I know this will disappear in the morning, maybe I shouldn't have parted her lips to my neck just to have a heavier hickey for her to see but I can lose control and end up touching her.

I went upstairs to my room and I checked her first before I clothed myself.

She's sleeping on her stomach, snoring a little, haha.

I went to my closet and wore just my boxer and shorts. I then laid beside her.

Hmm, I should take a photo of my hickey.

I quickly took my phone on my nightstand and clicked my camera, I raised it high up to also get a glimpse of her sleeping face beside me.

I had to adjust the angle to just show my neck and her.

Y/n's POV

I came out of the courthouse and ran to give Jungkook a big hug in which he caught me and I giggled.

They approved it, me and Benette are officially divorced!

"I like that smile." He said, looking at my face. After the long wait, I'm finally not related to that man.

"Thank you." I said to Jungkook since he helped speed up the divorce filings. He smiled at me.

Jungkook then lifted his face and his aura looked dim suddenly.

I checked behind me to see what was he looking at and it's Benette.

The first thing I went inside the room this morning was Benette's face.

He has a noticeable scar on his left eyebrow even from afar. I am not concerned about him that much but curious to know how he got it.

I looked back and forth to the two men who looked to be throwing each other a death stare match.