Chapter Eighteen

"You're moving in tonight." He suddenly said with a blank expression. "Hey, I need to have a say on this."

"Go on." He looked at me after taking a bite of his food and I ended up speechless. I actually already said my points earlier..

"Seriously?.." I asked him unsure. He nodded his head. "I'd be more at ease if you're in my house anyways."

I smiled at how caring he is.

-

He already got half of the last things that I have.

I locked the door while holding my bags when Taehyung's door opened. We both got shocked for a while before we smiled at each other.

"Oh, going somewhere?" He's locking his door.

"I'm moving to Jungkook's house." I laughed awkwardly. "Who's Jungkook?" Ah right, he only knows him by his face.

"It was the man who you saw me with at the mall-"

"Ohhh! So that's his name." He laughed. "Yeah.." I awkwardly laughed again.

"Well I think it's better moving in with your boyfri-"

"He's not my boyfriend.."

"He isn't?" He lifted his brow. "No haha, he's a friend."

I suddenly hear footsteps coming closer. I know it's him. Taehyung looked back and he smiled at him.

"Well then, I'll see you around when I can." Taehyung smiled and winked at me. I chortled and bid my goodbye.

Jungkook took my bags from me and we started walking together.

When we got downstairs, I knocked on the door of the care-taker of this apartment and gave the keys back.

We then turned around to head to his home. "Will you really like me staying at your house?"

"More than ever." He pats my head again.

"Am I probably the fifth person who you'll let me stay in your house with?"

He shaked his head. "First." Oh..

"Tell me honestly." I said, stopping and standing in front of his way. "You're lonely aren't you? It's not that hard to admit, okay? I'm very much willing for men to have open conversations when it comes to their emotions."

I placed my hand on my hip and he's smiling. "You got me."

"Aha!" I cheered then I composed myself looking at his eyes.

"Then make me stay here until you don't feel like it anymore."

"What if it's a long time?" He tilted his head. "Then I'm staying longer."

"Do you promise?" He smiled and I couldn't believe that he'd eventually ask that. "I promise."

We continued walking until we got in.

Yeah.. this house does actually feel lonely when you enter..

"Oh, by the way, where's my room?"

"In my room." Huh? "Uhm.. you don't have any extra rooms here?.." he shaked his head while crossing his arms.

"We can't be in the same room now if I'll be here for a long time." I pout. "Why not. We've slept together before."

I looked away hearing it differently. Yes we've sleep together but it wasn't a thing, It just happened a couple of times.. "Well it's just.. sleeping together casually now doesn't.."

"Doesn't what?" I told him that he's not getting me.

"Friends don't sleep together for a long period of time Jungkook.." I blurted out and his face didn't change a bit. "Yeah they do."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No?"

"Yeah?"

"No??"

"Y/n.. they do."

"Nope." I said, popping the p. "You slept with me when you were still married, what's the difference now that you're single?"

I gasped at how wrong that sounded. "Yes I admit it, but it wasn't every night Jungkook."

"Still, it counts."

"No it doesn't. Tell me then, how many of your girl friends did you sleep with?"

"None."

"See." I stand correct- "because I don't have any."

I dropped my shoulders, he's always hard to deal with.

"Okay, let's try to quickly see this through.. do you sleep with clothes on?"

"Boxers." I nodded my head. "I sleep without any bra on. So you see? It doesn't work." I can't believe I'm letting out my business just like that.

"So?" My jaw dropped. "Nope, I'm not dealing with you anymore." I said as I walked away, heading to his kitchen.

I hear him following behind me. "You're forgetting the fact that I changed you a couple of times."

I quickly turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. "What are you saying?"

"You're acting like I'm some little boy that hasn't touched or sucked on a woman's breast y/n. I think I handle the situation just fine." He said, smirking.

That was actually just a loophole of mine.. I do sleep without a bra on but I can manage sleeping with it on.

"Fine." I continued walking again.

-

I woke up to see myself in Jungkook's arms. "Hmm?" Feeling groggy as I see the surroundings moving.

"I'd pick you up every night on my couch if I have to y/n." He said.

Right.. I fell asleep on his couch..

I closed my eyes again then a few moments in, I felt my back get softly laid on a soft mattress.

I'm waiting for him to get in but I just ended up hearing the light switch get turned off.

"Jungkook.. where are you going.." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

"I'll be back, I just have a little of my work to finish."

I turned around after hearing him say that.

Jungkook's POV

After two hours of finishing my paperworks, I came inside my room to see y/n sleeping on her stomach in the middle of the bed.

I felt like laughing seeing how carefree she is asleep.

I went to her and lifted her up to position her better on the side.

I then removed my shirt and laid down beside her with a distance.

I lifted my arm to put it over my eyes and sleep but I felt her stirring on the bed.

I froze when I felt her suddenly beside me, facing me to be precise..

I then tried to contain my laughter when she threw her leg just above my dick. Was she really the one speaking to me earlier?