Chapter Forty-six

I massaged my cheek as I gave a death glare to no one in this room.

I stretched my hands up after, my sleepiness gone because of him.

My phone then beeped. Breakfast at the counter :>

I replied, thanks Kookie. Tell me when you get there.

-

I finished my bath and I checked my phone. Oh he replied earlier but I didn't hear my phone.

Sure baby.

Already here, princess.

Polyc already started, why aren't you replying? Did you fall asleep again? Such a sleepy potato :3

Something evil came to my mind, making me smirk with just a towel wrapped on my body.

I took a photo of my chest with the towel barely covering my breasts properly with my hand cupping my breast to hold the towel.

I sent it to him with the words, no, just bathed, daddy.

I was then laughing out loud in this room to myself, imagining how he would look in the studio.

Fuck baby. I'd suck those until they're sore.

I was dumbfounded, staring at his text. I thought he'd whine since this is the first time I sent him a lewd pic.

Another text came in, I want to kiss them.

I placed my palm on my forehead. This was not what I imagined..

Jungkook's POV

I kept staring at her photo.

Even with the needle continuously piercing my skin, I'm able to get hard.

Still no replies? I typed, are you still naked, princess?

Why? Is her reply.

Send me another sexy photo.

No. God I was just teasing you, Jungkook. I chuckled, imagining her eyes rolling at me.

Tease me more, baby.

No.

Please, my skin hurts badly :((.

I waited but it's been a minute and she isn't replying.

[Wifey sent a video.]

"Shit." I cursed out and Polyc stopped drawing on my skin thinking I was in much pain. "I'm sorry, I forgot to text my secretary."

We both chuckled but my dick isn't. My baby just sent me a four second video of her chest, bouncing on my bed with the view of her breast barely covered by her arm.

I could clearly see how her breasts would ripple by the slight movement.

I gulped, feeling uneasy in my seat but I have to sit still. I shouldn't have teased her this morning.

Fuck, princess. They're so beautiful that I'm already itching to touch myself.

You're at fault. She replies.

I'd take it if it means seeing you damn sexy.

I think she's enjoying this.

Okay then, I'll just wear clothes before you get home. I could imagine her smirking.

Put your clothes now, baby.

No, I'm still touching myself.

I took a deep inhale through my nose. Don't touch yourself without me.

Why not? You said so yourself yesterday?

Later, when I get home.

Fine.

I sighed then Polyc asked me if I should take a break and I said I can tolerate it.

But I can't tolerate my baby girl.

-

Y/n's POV

I checked all the bags if any items that I bought are missing.

All good. I looked down and he's sitting patiently on the floor. I smiled at him and patted his head.

"You're such a good boy, Jungkook will love you." He stood up and wagged his tail on me. I chuckled.

I went to take a bag of treats and fed him some on my hand.

-

I loudly sighed after feeling so tired playing with him.

My phone beeped so I went to check it.

On my way to you.

I hurriedly tried to hide the dog in our room then I went down to wait for him in the living room.

"Gosh, I really need to exercise." I said to myself as I stood just right behind the door to surprise him.

Minutes passed and I finally hear him parking up front.

Seconds more then the door knob twisted and just as he opened it- "bam!" I shouted at his face as I jumped in front of him.

He chuckled without a scare in his eyes.

"What's with my princess?" He smiled and he fully entered. I quickly looked at his arm and I got mesmerized by how amazing it looked.

"Like it?" He asked so I looked at him and nodded. A full sleeve tattoo.. he looks so daddy.

I held his hand and pulled it close to my eyes to see when I saw initials tattooed on his knuckles.

"Are these.." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Your initials." He chuckled and I pouted. I thought I was going to surprise him today but he beat me to it.

"You didn't have to." I pouted further, feeling so soft inside.

"A ring isn't enough on my hand." He gave me a sly grin.

I tip-toed to give him a peck but he hugged my figure so I couldn't escape.

"Hmm!" I grunted because he kept kissing me. I pulled away, laughing and hitting his chest.

"Remember the time we had our date here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well.. I finally found a gift for you." I smiled and he kept looking at me.

"Let's go upstairs so you can see it." I held his hand and lead the way upstairs and when we got to the bedroom door, I didn't hesitate to open it.

He had to look around first, missing the dog that's curled on the floor haha.

The dog then stood up catching Jungkook's eyes then he gasped.

He quickly sat down on the floor and tried whistling the dog to come to him.

I chuckled when the dog didn't feel scared and he went to Jungkook.

"You're a good boy, huh?" He started rubbing his body then Jungkook looked at me with a wide grin.

"Thank you baby." He went to me and gave me a long kiss.

"What's his name?" I asked, amused.

"Bam!" He mimicked my voice earlier, laughing.

"Aish, be serious haha."