Chapter Fifty-six

Her damn pussy is choking me literally, to think that she’s already experienced yet she holds me like a damn virgin.

“D-Dad-ah! S-Stop!”

“I’ll be damned if I stop, wife, fuck I waited for so long, I’ll dry this pussy out.” I nibbled on her ear making her moan louder.

She started to catch her breath. 

I went faster with the bed creaking on us and it was just seconds before she stiffens out a moment then she shakes.

“Aah!! Haa! Fuck!!” 

She kept cursing so I shut her up with my mouth.

I then let go of her legs, put her sideways as I pulled out and I got to see cum all over her pussy, the sheet and my cock.

I went behind her and placed it back in but she was pushing my hand back from guiding my tip to her hole.

“Give me.. a.. moment..”

I forced it in, making her yelp. I know she’s just playing.

I then anchored my arm under her leg to spread her up open and continued to fuck her.

“Ha-Good God!!” 

I grabbed her face to kiss her and she’s crying in my mouth. “J-Jungkook..ah~!” 

“Yes, Mrs. Jeon? Haa… your cum makes my dick glide faster, I don’t feel you that tight anymore..” 

I felt her throb with her body twitching.

Shit I also start to feel so sensitive already, I have to make this longer.

I stopped immediately and used my hands to massage her clit and she’s breathing heavily.

“You wanted this, right baby?” I whispered to stimulate her much faster.

“Yes.. ha..” 

“Cum for me again, go on, wife.” 

Her hips started to buckle and she’s shaking her head no.

“Yes baby, you have to. Fuck we can’t rest.” I whispered and she shaked, indicating that she had another orgasm.

She did something where she kicked herself up further on this bed, dettaching my dick out and she laid on her stomach panting.

“Give me.. rest..” 

I wanted not to listen but she must be overstimulated given it has been a while for her.

I decided to just kiss her back, try to give her hickeys there.

I got on top of her as I made my way to her neck.

I sucked her neck and I saw her mouth widen again.

I can’t wait further so I took my cock and carefully poked it through her ass.

“Wait!” She cries out but I’m not rushing.

“I’ll just put it inside, mommy.” I completely saw her bury her face on the bed.

Does mommy turn her on? 

My dick slid inside her swiftly and I felt her tighten, making me unable to push halfway off my dick.

“Let daddy in, hm?” I kissed her shoulder and she relaxed so I went inside her balls-deep.

“Very good, mommy.” I smiled and so I started pounding her lightly. I see her hands forming a fist with the bed sheet.

“I can’t see your beautiful face, show it to me.” 

Of course, she wouldn’t budge so I cupped her chin and lifted it up. I had to force her head to look up so we could see eye to eye, barely.

I kissed the top of her head before going faster.

“Ha..” I moaned. 

I went down to suck her neck while I kept my pace.

“Ughh.. “

“You are so good, mommy.” I pant, biting my lip because I feel close.

“I’m close, ha.. I’ll cum deep inside you okay?” I whispered in her ear and she nodded. 

“Fuck..” shit I’m.. “ack!- ugh!” I hugged her tight while I kept thrusting and shaking a little.

Holy fuck.. it’s been so long.. “ha..” shit I let out so much cum in her.

I twitched inside her and fought to keep thrusting, otherwise I’d go soft and we won’t have another round quickly.

“A-Are you not stopping??” 

“I told you, I’m not stopping.” I pant while I felt weak because of the orgasm.

I maintained being hard so I pulled out and flipped her.

She looked like she’s about to doze off. “I’m not stopping, not for another round, but if my baby wife says so, I’ll stop.” I caressed her cheek.

“It’s not that.. I just thought you needed a break..” 

“Don’t protect my feelings, baby. If something doesn’t sit right with you, tell me.” 

She smiled at me, “Oh I will,” she then chuckled a little, “but I want one more.” 

She spread her legs open before me and so much of my cum spilled out of her.

Each of her arms hugged each of her legs close to her face.

I smirked, I then sucked her inner thigh slowly inching down to her messy pussy.

I sloppily sucked her clit and I tasted both of our cums.

“Ngh..” 

I looked at her and she’s shamefully looking back at me.

I rose up and stroked my cock in front of her. Her eyes were very intrigued to see me do it to myself.

I then pointed it to her hole while I positioned myself on top of her.

I looked down at her and the way she’s looking up at me makes my insides burn with lust.

“You’re a very good girl for taking my dick this long.” I said while I slowly pushed in.

Her brows quiver to draw close to one another as I fully penetrated her.

“Are you sore, mommy?” I slowly started and she nodded at me.

“This is just the beginning.” I teased.

I went to kiss her as I added my pace and her mouth was only able to open wide and not respond much.

“A-Ah.. mmm..” 

I groped her breast while I crouched down to suck her nipple and it sent her into a moaning mess.

“Y-You’re the death of me, Jungkook..” she then gasped when I went faster.

“God-God-God-ah!” She hugged her legs tighter.

I looked down and my cock was coated with our previous cum. 

I watch my dick rail her pussy-

“I-I’m..” close, I see.