Chapter Twenty-four

I gave it a thought and looked at him for a while, contemplating if I could trust him.

"I won't drown you." He said, chuckling.

"Fine, but I'll let you know that I'm not the best at holding air for long." He nodded.

He then pulled me lightly to go a little farther in the water.

Now I'm breathing so shallow and I could only stay afloat by holding onto his shoulders.

I felt him hold my waist firm. "On the count of three?" He asked and I nodded.

I'm sure as hell that I wouldn't last a second there.

"One.. two.. three-" I gasped for air and he pulled me with him.

I opened my eyes and he looks so used to doing this, he isn't struggling one bit.

I let out a few air bubbles out of my nose and I watched it quickly rise. The movement inside the water is so slow, somehow fascinating.

I looked around and I started to felt out of breath so I tapped his shoulder and when I did that, he took my face and he placed his lips to mine and he blew air into my mouth but all I could feel is panic.

My eyes could float off of my eye sockets.

I kept trying to push him to just get my head back up on the surface but he wouldn't let me.

Air escaped through my nose as I panicked much more, then he lifted us up.

I gasped so much as my head got out of the water.

"What were you- that wasn't part of your little game Jungkook!" I said, frustrated that we had a kiss.. underwater and he almost killed me.

I liked it and hated it at the same time and I am so confused.

He's breathing deep and fast, looking at me. "I just don't want you to lose that quick."

I scoffed, not believing his reason. "I need a drink." I said, sounding a little off by his sudden action. I tried to swim back to the sand but he held my waist.

How can I fix my feelings for him if he plays games like this?

"Let me go, Jungkook." I said in a calm tone.

"One last try." He said and I scoffed again, not believing this man. "What?" I said to repeat myself.

"It doesn't have to be a game." He said seriously and without much warning, as he said- "one.. two.."

"Wait!-"

"Three-" he pulled me down with him again and just as my head got inside of the water, his lips crashed to mine and I tried to hit him but it's hard with us underwater.

He held my wrist and he let his tongue in causing me to lose air and when he saw it, he quickly raised me out of the water.

I gasped again and I gave him an irritated look. "What's with you??" I tried to swim past him but he kept pulling me by my waist. "I'm done with your games Jungkook, and if you're trying to kill me, do it in my sleep." I said as I kept trying to swim away.

"Come here." He said in a calm manner and pulled me by my waist as if he had just the perfect excuse.

"What." I said, sulking.

"Bennette's here." I froze and tried my best to not look around. "You could've said it in the first place.." he really did have a perfect excuse but I have to find out later if it's true..

Or should I even bother?

"Now, wrap your legs back around my waist." He said as he pulled me up.

My brain stopped working when I felt his still-hard-dick.. could it be that he's hard because of me?.. Why else would it last this long?

Wait, now my anger for him dissipated, argh.

"I caught him looking at our way so it's best that we do what couples do." He whispered.

"L-Like what.."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"W-Why me??" I got frantic. "You might not like what I want to do." He replied.

Hmm.. but what I want right now is to slap it in his face that I'm happy and careless. "Doesn't matter." I boldly replied.

I then felt his arm support my ass as his other hand went to my nape. "Tilt your head backwards."

I did as I'm told and soon enough, Jungkook was sucking my neck.

I lifted my head up and he kept sucking it, making me weak. "Hmmm~" I moaned.

I felt Jungkook's dick twitch and with his mouth sucking my skin so good, I started to have the urge to rub myself on him.

I'm so glad there are no more people here in our area.

I tried to rub myself on his bulge, making him halt to his sucking. "Let me help you with that." He whispered softly in my ear that it makes me a little weaker.

He then cupped both my ass then he lifted me up and down to rub my sensitive womanhood on him.

"Ha.." I feel so stimulated since his dick is so erect that everytime he rubs me upward, his very lenght would stroke where my clit is.

This is so wrong, we both just crossed our boundaries.

He suddenly lifted me up a little higher and when he brought me down slowly, his tip was now poking through my fabric, directly on my hole.

I got embarrassed but I couldn't help looking at his eyes with my drunk-looking ones.

"I think what we did is fine now, should we head out of the water?" He asked, smiling..

How is he not affected by what we just did..

"O-Okay.." He started swimming us closer to the sand then he changed how he carried me. He did it in a bridal-style.

"Do you feel happy?" He asked as he's finally walking on the sand. "Yes, thank you.." I smiled a little to him and he smiled back.

I'm not just happy, I'm damn throbbing and wet.