Chapter Thirty-four

Y/n's POV

I kept blinking, seeing a very sweaty Jungkook beside me.

I just woke up and he's the first thing that I see.

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep when I laid down here earlier.

I looked at the clock and I gasped that it was already past afternoon.

I fell asleep that long?? I looked back at Jungkook and something odd caught my eyes.

He's hard.. and he got pre-cum soaking through his pants..

I stared at it for a moment, completely shocked by the sight of it. It looks thick..

Is he having his wet dream right now?? I sat up and stared at him..

Questions start to run in my mind, like, has it been a long time since he last had sex? Has he been depriving himself of pleasure? Or it just so happened to occur?

I shaked my head to erase my thoughts.

I decided to just wake him, knowing he didn't eat without me. When my hand was close to waking him up, I thought of getting back to my old sleeping position just so he wouldn't know that I saw how hard he is right now.

I smiled to myself first before I went back to my serious facade.

I placed my hand on his chest and started to rock his body while saying his name, "Jungkook? Jungkook?"

I watched his brows contort, it must've been a bad idea interrupting his supposed intimate moment with the woman in his head.

Who could it even be?

His eyes shot open, probably realizing that he was just dreaming all along.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but you were sweating badly and I just thought that you haven't eaten yet?.." I tried to sound unaware with the first part of my statement.

He just kept blinking, staring at the ceiling. Just why? Was the sex in his dream so good? Or was it the woman?

When he seemed to have snapped off from his dream, he shaked his head a little before looking at me worried.

"I didn't realize I dozed off, are you hungry? Is your stomach hurting? Can you wait for me to reheat the food again?" He asked questions so fast that I didn't have time to open my mouth.

I held his chest to calm him down. "Don't worry too much, I'm not hungry, I was just worried about you, maybe you're hungry?"

"I am.." he said unknowingly, eyes going down to my lips.

I just watched his face then he suddenly stiffened up, eyes looking at me so big.. "uh.. are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I should just.. shower quickly-." He then bolted out of the bed and I just ended up giggling to myself, knowing he just realized his hardness.

-

I'm standing near the big glass door that leads to his wide backyard.

I could clearly see the sky starting to dim.

"Hey, you're still refusing to eat, that isn't good." He softly spoke behind me.

I turned around to face him and I'm a little taken aback seeing him wear very thin clothing of this green matching pajamas.

It has tiny holes as its design and I can see the silhouette of his body beneath it.

I looked up after eyeing his sexy night wear. "Why don't you change to something more comfortable princess, It's on my bed."

Hmm, I do feel the need to change. "Okay." I smiled and didn't waste a second going up.

I opened the door and a red box is sitting nicely on his mattress.

Hmm, and what might this suitor of mine have for me?

I pulled the ribbon wrapped on it and lifted the top lip of the box, revealing a folded red clothing.

Is this lingerie??

I picked it up in surprise and it is?? I blinked at it, processing if we're really doing it tonight after all..

I undressed myself and wore it and It had my mouth gaping at how beautiful it was.

I decided to come downstairs and I don't see him in his kitchen so I decided to check on the glass door and sure enough, it was open.

I came out and walked. I found him fixing the plates on the large wooden table. His back is facing me.

"I didn't know you have such taste in choosing a lingerie, Mr. Jeon." I teased, chuckling.

I watched him froze for a second before looking at me puzzled.

"What lin-" he stopped talking once he saw me.

"I.." he couldn't form a sentence then he rubbed his palms on his face.

I walked more to get closer to him then he looked at me, lust starting to form in his eyes.

"From the look of you, it seems you didn't do the shopping." I smirked.

"I asked Karina." He said, brushing his hair with his hand, looking distressed. "Well I like her more now." I chuckled.

He disregarded my remark by looking to his side. Well then, this is a good night to push him more.

I decided to just go ahead and sit on the wooden chair, "come on, let's eat." I said while I open the covered plates of food.

I hear him walking just by his slippers grazing against the grass. I then see his hands plant on the table, his presence behind me, meaning he caged me.

I felt his figure lower then he whispered, "why don't you change for my sanity, princess."

I turned my shoulders and head a little to face him, "and how about me with your pajamas?" I said with a grinning tone before deciding to stand and face him fully, making him do the same.

"What about me? I'm fully clothed." He said with a neutral tone. This lingerie is really getting to his system.

"Just as I am." I said, shrugging his request.

"I can clearly see your breasts and crotch. Change." He said in a serious way while taking a step closer to me. We both just looked at each other.