Chapter Fifteen

"I guess Benette never really was competent when it comes to sex, he's too selfish to make his wife know all of this."

"How can you say he's incompetent?" I waited for his answer but he wasn't talking. He assumes like he saw him have..

I covered my mouth, heart pounding.. "did you.."

"How would I know that the reason you were avoiding me to watch the recordings was because you two fucked in my building." Now he has this stern look and voice.

"I.. well.. he was.." he was so persistent..

He deeply inhaled through his nose. "I know. I saw."

Now I couldn't look him in the eyes. Argh I feel so sweaty all over. "Look at me."

I shaked my head. He held my face with a single hand and he made me look at him. "What did he tell you when you were resisting?"

"He told me that it's every man's dream to have sex with their wives in their office.."

He looked at me for a moment before looking away and taking a step back.

"I-Is it true?" I waited for his answer but he wasn't talking. "Nevermind that I asked that."

I turned around feeling flustered. I faced the table and I felt more ashamed seeing these condoms.

Argh. I walked away but he caught my arm. "Tell me if you're angry at me." I looked at him.

"Why would I be angry at you?" He didn't answer me again, he pulled me to stand before him.

"I was just embarrassed that there's a sextape of us.." I looked down.

"There isn't. I deleted it, do you really think I'd let that slide?." I looked at him, surprised.

"Thank you.." I felt my eyes water and he saw it so he pulled me in a hug. "You can always ask me anything y/n, stop keeping things in." He said, sounding exhausted in my shoes.

I nodded, tearing a little.

He lifted my face and wiped my eyes. "Care to test the condoms out?"

I laughed. "Yeah, okay." I fixed my face and went back to the table, hearing him following behind me.

I'm really thankful he's with me..

I held the knife in my hand and started chopping the cucumber and I played with it. After feeling satisfied, I checked and stretched it out to see that it hadn't torn.

"Wow, I bet that if some wife came to find their husband fucking someone with this condom, this would save all of the blood from spilling."

"God, please don't say it like that." I looked at him and he shivered. I laughed that he must've probably felt that.

"Okay, time to try the plain one." I said then I noticed that he's collecting the scattered flavored condoms.

"Hey, those are mine." He then scowled, "you're not giving any man a blowjob y/n, I'll be sure of that."

"But I won't, I just want to keep it."

"I'll keep it for you." I narrowed my eyes, knowing that he wouldn't allow it. "Then just throw it, I'll pay you all of the expense anyways."

"I'll use it." I faced him fully, putting my hands on my hips with a frown. "If I can't give anybody pleasure, so should you."

He then grins, "sure, and no, don't pay me."

"I will pay you."

"No."

"I will-"

"No."

-

I woke up without him again. I should really start and try waking up before him.

I always oversleep..

I sat up and I stared at yet another bouquet on my bed. I picked it up and it's white lilies.

There's another card.

Whip creams, honey, wine. Hide them from me.

Aish!! I stared at the wall..

It made my cheeks warm, making me purse my lips.

I took a moment to calm my insides before I got up and placed these flowers on another vase next to the white and pink tulips from yesterday.

I think that if these petals dried, I'd put them in a glass container for keepsake.

After placing it in a vase, I went to the kitchen to eat something first.

I need to see Benette today. He's always not in the house.

-

I knocked on the door and I'm surprised that it opened.

He looked at me, seemingly tired.

"Care to sign this for me?" I held out the white envelope in between my fingers.

"Get inside first." Hm, he even sounds tired, good I think.

I went inside but then my phone started ringing. I check to see that it's Jungkook.

I ended it for now and turned my phone to silent and placed it in my bag.

I gave him the envelope and he took it. He opened it to read.

"You can have this house, anything you want, just.. sign it."

He looked at me and sighed. "Please, baby.." he placed the letter down the table and held my hands.

I pulled it away from him. "Benette please, I can't keep running in circles with you. Sign it."

"Why don't we have a night out of this city, just you and me and-"

"If you don't sign this right now, I'm walking out and spreading the evidence that I've been keeping."

He then scoffed and smirked. "I knew it, you got it from my former boss, Jungkook right? You think I didn't recognize the handwriting from those damn cards?"

"I don't care what you think, he has been a good friend when you fucked up." I spat.

"Really? A good friend? Come on y/n, we both know he's wanting that pussy of yours." He spat back.

I shrugged, "then I also want his cock." He scowled further.

"You're also cheating on me y/n-"

"Then it's settled," I aggressively took the letter back, "have fun with your sextape getting out, and I won't ever come back again-"

"Fine!" He loudly said but I was just composed. "Good." I smiled at him and he furiously signed the paper.