Chapter Sixty-two

"That sounded so inappropriate, knock me up?? Who even uses that word anymore? Haha."

"Me of course, and I'll use it tonight while we make love again."

"Just drive, please." I shaked my head, grinning.

ONE WHOLE YEAR PASSED

The whole day was celebrated for Jin and Karina's baby. It was all so fast, me and Jungkook watched the two bonded sturdier.

Now, it's their baby's first birthday and she'll grow up to see her parents more in love than ever.

Karina has been more open to me than ever, her struggles with Jin up until her new found love for him.

It was sweet.

"Baby, I'll just carry the baby to bring her over here." Jungkook smiled at me. He has been so fond of her.

I remained seated at the table while Jin sat down near me.

I watched Jungkook walking back here with the baby when a relative of Karina's got hooked to the baby, making Jungkook halt.

I smiled seeing him so in love with babies.

"Thank you, Y/n. You and Jungkook have been my greatest friends." Jin spoke so I looked at him.

He looks at the glass he's holding on the table. Very drunk again.

Karina is inside their house, entertaining most of her relatives since it's already evening and most of them are starting to leave.

I could say Jin also got exhausted.

"It's nothing Jin, Jungkook holds you close in his heart." I smiled even if he couldn't see.

"I think it's a blessing Jungkook saw his ex cheat so he gets to meet you, I know it's very selfish to say.. but I'm glad you two crossed paths."

I looked at him bewildered. "What did you..say?"

He looked at me a little surprised. "He never told you?"

"I mean, I forgot to ask once we were together.. but he dodged the question when we were starting- he got cheated too??" I can't believe this.

Jin sighed, "It was devastating. I thought he'd never get over it. He was very distant, making me unable to even console him."

I am.. I don't know what to say..

I looked past Jin and now Jungkook got surrounded by more elders.

"Don't get it wrong, I know he didn't want to tell you, thinking you might feel simply pitied by him, or that he just relates. He really fell for you."

He looked at me briefly before looking at Jungkook. "He's more like him when with you. I didn't even think he could marry someone in a span of months haha." He looked back at me.

I absorbed everything Jin said. I didn't feel off that he hid his past. It was something personal for him and I get that.

Jungkook finally got to us, sighing.

"Wow, Jin, Karina has a big family." He laughed while I took the baby from him and lightly kissed her head.

"Do tell, they got me drinking again in no time." Jin sounded lifeless.

Jungkook pats Jin's shoulder. "You finally got to be a man and a father."

Jin gave a smile, looking at his baby.

I looked at Jin and it made me decide to keep what he said to me for myself for now.

I looked at Jungkook, smiling. "Exhausted?"

"Very, baby." He placed his forehead on my shoulder and hugged me.

I smiled, touching the baby's tiny hands.

-The end-