Chapter Twelve

"I fired them." She just looked at me. "Oh okay, good for them." She shrugged it off. I thought I'd get a different reaction from her.

I shouldn't have since personal matters aren't tied to my work field but It wouldn't feel nice to have employees that broke her.

"Oh by the way.." she left her words hanging then she showed me small cards that are very familiar.

"Did you send those bouquets there?"

"Part of the plan, right?" I said while she looked at the cards again. I remember what I wrote in those.

I watch her open this folded card that's colored blue. I smirked.

Y/n's POV

I want to touch you in ways that would make your eyes water.

I cleared my throat at how that hit me.

"Y-You.. really?" I said in disbelief. "Mhmm, it's the only way he'd buy it.

Right.. It's just for show.

"I think a single bouquet would do, but did you really have to send six?"

"Everyday, and it's more than that." He smiles.

"Well good sir, they just ended up in the trash."

"I know that. If you were my wife and I'd receive those flowers, I'd probably even burn it."

"Psh.."

I turned around but he stopped me and asked where I'm heading. "I need to return these." Showing him the cards.

"I want you to keep it."

"Only if you stop sending flowers here, he's wasting it." He nodded, smiling, "anything you say."

I placed the cards inside my bag and we went back to his car.

We were strolling in the mall when I see right in front of me this familiar figure.

"Tae?" He turned around and he got this big smile.

"Hey! Y/n!" He pats my head since we are a little bit closer now, I think.. "Oh, you two on a date?"

"Oh, no." I laughed, waving my hands. "Awe, I thought I was right, I'm always right with my guesses."

Someone then is calling him. "Oh, I have to go, see you later!"

I waved back. I looked at Jungkook and he's looking the other way.

"Hey, where are we going anyways?"

"Just anywhere, if you find anything you like, I'll buy it." I acted surprised, "really?"

He nodded his head.

We went to different departments only to hold none. It's actually quite the opposite whenever someone asks to treat me, I end up not choosing anything.

"Are you sure? How about I buy you something then?" I shaked my head. "I'm fine, Jungkook. I guess I really don't find anything appealing to me here."

I then massaged my temples that's been bugging me for quite a while now, "you're having a headache?" I nodded my head, "Why didn't you tell me? Let's go."

He held my back and guided me.

While the escalator takes its time going down, he lectures me on how I should tell him what bothers me.

He's seriously getting an award for being a father figure.

We got to my doorstep then he told me to drink my medicine right away.

I said yes and bid my goodbye, then I closed the door, changed clothes.

I took a pill then I laid down.

I remembered about the cards earlier so I reached for my bag lazily without leaving my bed.

I took a card..

I JUST KNOW I'LL FIT IN YOUr heart just fine.

My mouth was gaping, staring at the handwritten words.

I took another card..

Oh this was the one I read earlier. I pulled another one.

It's hard..

Not seeing you.

I sat up on the bed questioning at how ridiculous that I may be reading his writings different than intended.

Why would he even write the next sentence so far from the first one..

I took another one from my bag.

Can I go inside your house and play games? I promise to clean up the mess after.

Yah! Why is he writing so sensually!! It's no wonder the bouquets ended up brutally in the bin.

I covered my face at how these empty, just-for-show letters are making me feel feverish.

Should I even go and read another one?

Tsk, I mean, it's already here..

I have so much stamina to give you.

Holy fuck. I ended up standing up on the floor now.

I swear that if this last card has something lewd in it, I'm texting him.

I can go all night with you if you wish to keep me up.

Telling stories through the phone.

That's it!

I snatched my phone on the bed.

You are such a pig. I pressed send.

He didn't reply right away but I was ready to wait for it.

What did I do? Wow.

These letters in your cards are smutty!

Are they good?

No.

Not a problem, I can keep practicing. Then he followed up his text with another one. Is your headache gone now?

No. They got worse because of your letters..

At Least I made something throb.

Yah!! Pig! I typed on my screen so hard and fast.

Doesn't your head throb naturally? Oh. My. God. He's good at this game. Nope. I'm not replying anymore.

I threw my phone back on my bed.

Jungkook's POV

I already got the answer to my question just by her texts.

I smiled when she didn't respond anymore. She's so easy to get flustered.

I woke up sweating with the sound of my phone ringing. I was having a wet dream..

I looked at my boxer and it had a little stain, my pre-cum. I think I'm being too harsh on my body not giving it any attention anymore.

But I prefer having someone rather than just masturbate.

I let my cock out and it's throbbing badly. I'm seriously horny.

I even forgot what I was dreaming right when I woke up, but I just knew it was a different woman I never met.

I held my shaft and squeezed it. Fuck I miss having someone suck this or rather, ride it.

I took my phone that's bugging me. Who would call at this time of the mor-

It's y/n.

I quickly answered it. "Hey, did I just wake you up or were you awake already?"

"I was awake, why'd you call? Do you need anything?"