Chapter Ten

I sighed, it's quiet in here again.. She just stayed for a few days but she left like it's taking forever.

Y/n's POV

I knocked on the door thinking he might be bored like me.

Nothing.. I should just go back, he might be deep asleep at this time. I turned around then I heard his door open.

I turned back around, "Can we drink?"

Jungkook's POV

I've just been letting her drink. She looks fine but everytime she drinks, I can see how much it hurts.

"You're single, why are you single?.." she said, sounding completely drunk. She asks as if it's been on her mind for a while.

"Why do you want to know?" I drank my liquor after looking at her across from me. She then raised her index finger in the air, "you're responsible.." she burped and I smiled, should I stop her from drinking?

She then raised her middle finger next, counting my good attributes according to her in her hand, "you're patient.." I find her amusing.

She then brought up her ring finger, "you're responsible.." I laughed and went to take her glass. "I guess that's good for tonight."

"No, no, Jungkook, I want to sleep with all of your alcoholss.." she slurred as she tried to retrieve her glass from my hand.

"Mhmm, sure." I played along as I approached her. "Jungkook?.." I placed her glass on the table, far from her reach. "Can you put me to sleep?.." I only looked at her. "How."

"Hug me, stroke me.." a different image of stroke came to my mind. I cleared my throat. Should I do as she says? She's drunk..

"y/n, I'd have no problem doing any of that.. But you're still married."

"I won't tell anyone.." she whispers, eyes fluttering close. I lifted her off her chair and went upstairs.

I placed her down on my bed and I was about to leave her when something was tugging on me. I looked for it and her hand was tightly holding onto my shirt.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes?" I saw a tear roll down on her face. I wiped it off with ny thumb. "Will you let me get back at Benette?.."

"What do you mean?" she gulped for a moment, her eyes shutting again. "Can you kiss me?" she softly whispered in the air.

"y/n.." I held her wrist that was hanging onto my shirt. She's putting me on a pedestal. "I will, but you have to ask me again once you're sober." It's an excuse.

She shakes her head.

"It's the only way I can kiss you." I assured her.

"Now.." she demands, her hand pulling my shirt. "Okay, okay, but you have to let go." she instantly let loose.

I bend over and kiss her forehead for a few seconds before standing up and I see that she's finally fast asleep.

I went downstairs immediately, opened the bathroom door, stripped my shirt off and turned the shower on, grunting at how cold it is.

I leaned my hands on the tiles, feeling the water drizzle on my body..

"Will you let me get back at Benette?.." it keeps ringing in my ear.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes..

...

I gasped hard, sitting up. "No!" The first thing that came to my mind was what I was requesting Jungkook to do with me last night.

How, of all things, is that the most vivid thing I remember??

I felt my mind drifting, I held my forehead remembering that he kissed it. "So stupid?!" I slapped myself.

I quickly went downstairs, I should really get to my apartment now.

I opened my door while yawning but then someone suddenly spoke, "hi, so you're my new neighbor." I instantly got starstrucked at his smile.

"Oh.. uh, y-yeah!"

"I'm Taehyung." he came closer and extended his hand after he locked his door. "Hi.. y/n.." I kept staring at his face. He chuckled, "okay, it's nice to meet you, I hope we can talk more some other day, I'll have to get going."

"Yeah.. yeah.." I kept smiling and he walked away, I got inside with my hand on my mouth.

Where are these men coming from??

Days passed and I've been ignoring, no, avoiding Jungkook from the embarrassment that I cost myself.

Well I think it's just been a day or two.

I'd ignore his calls and text, if he'd knock on my door, I'd pretend I was never here.

Right now, he hasn't called or texted so maybe it's best to go out and have Benette signed this paper.

I was locking my door when I went to check on the terrace that could let me snoop on his front door. I gasped when I saw him right in time walking towards this apartment. I quickly unlocked my door and hurriedly stumbled to get in.

I held my chest with a drumming heart.

I waited for a knock with all the silence, the suspense is killing me..

I got startled when the door got rained on with knocks but it wasn't aggressive. "y/n, open it."

I remained quiet. "Your neighbor, Taehyung, just said he saw you run inside. Let's talk." He isn't mad, he just has this neutral tone..

But argh, Taehyung.. I should've told him not to say anything regarding me.

"Either you open this door or you're getting evicted from this apartment."

I quickly opened this door, "you wouldn't." I said, offended.

His arms are crossed with a bored look. We both had a staring contest since he wouldn't talk.

I've had enough. I was closing the door when he held it open.

"Come here." I sighed, setting my feet out of my door.

I crossed my arms too. "Okay? I'm out?" Wait, why am I acting like a high school girl? Doesn't matter, I'll stick with it just to see his temper.

"Wow, not even an apology?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Okay.. I'm sorry that I slept on your bed-"

"You know what you did." He said, uninterested at my supposed way out.

I sighed. "I'm sorry that I ignored you."

"Because?" He's waiting for it..

"Because I slept on your bed-"

"Y/n." I pursed my lips at how I kept pressing his buttons.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sorry." I pretended to shrug his feelings off.

He sighed, "I guess I'm going to have to talk to the owner." He turned around and so I caught his wrist.