Chapter Twenty-nine

"Why is it bad.."

He then lowered his face to my ear, "because when I fuck, all you'll ever be to me is a bag, a sexy bag." He whispered and if my face could just turn pure red, that would be my response.

I didn't move an inch and I couldn't even blink properly. He raised his head up and looked at me to which I looked back.

He smirked, making me gulp as different scenarios of him in my head is already fucking me with balls deep in my slit.

I gulped again, getting in heat badly.

I started to softly breathe through my mouth as my heart beats fast.

I just realized again that my hands were already bound by his on the top of my head.

"Open your mouth wide." He then smirked when I even let my tongue out.

He has emerged me a different side of mine that I never knew could be.

Out of nowhere, he covered my eyes with his other hand.

Within seconds, he's already sucking my mouth and I was quick to kiss him and I showed him how needy I am.

Smacking and sucking sounds turn me on more.

I gasped sharply when he humped me once but it was so hard. "Tell me what you think about that."

"More.. I want more, Jungkook." I pant. "I can't do more, I'd lose my shit because of how you look right now, it's sending me off the edge."

"Then do it." I groaned in frustration and without a word, he dry humped me once for the second time, so fast and hard for a single pound to my slit and my brain could disintegrate inside my skull.

My mouth opened wide, shocked by how hard he trusted and I felt myself throb so bad feeling his hard dick grazing my clit.

God, that was just a sample of his performance..

He then sucks my mouth back again and I feel like I could already cum if he stimulated me enough.

"Just do it, I beg you." I pant but he just sucked my neck instead. "Haaa!"

"Please.. hng.." he then stopped after. He took a moment before he removed his hand on my eyes and he released my hands.

I pant looking at him, feeling so intoxicated already.

He kissed my forehead, spread my legs apart again before standing up and he seemed to smirk when he saw something on me while standing on the side of the bed.

"Sleep after you change, I'll be in the other room for a moment." He walked out while I felt splayed out like a supermarket chicken.

Good lord.. how can he just manage to keep it in.

Once the door closed, I checked what he saw and I covered my face when I see that I got so wet it went through my pajamas.

I'm wearing thin gray pajamas and it looks like I came even if I didn't.

Now what do I do with all this heat..

-

I woke up and the first thing I saw was him buttoning his white, long sleeve polo shirt that made him look like a snack in the mirror.

I slowly sat up and yawned then he turned around looking at me while he continued to button.

"Good morning, I made breakfast downstairs." He smiled then he took a black tie on the drawer beside him.

"Can I do that for you?" I've always liked to tie, it's just satisfying.

"Sure, come here." I went in front of him and I was puzzled when he lifted me up, spreading my legs apart with his hands as he positioned me in his pelvis. "Proceed." He smiled while it didn't occur to me yet what just happened.

I tightened my legs around his waist as I started to tie.

As I'm doing it, I can just feel his earnest gaze on me. I looked at his eyes and they're beautiful.

I had to remove my gaze on him if I didn't want him to be late but it's just like a magnet. "Are you sure you don't want to work?"

"I want to work, but you know the circumstances.." I did a loop under and over and I finally pulled it snug.

"I can fire everyone-"

"You are crazy, no. Me at the expense of others?" I shaked my head thinking that it's a bad decision to make.

"Well I want you to work by my side, you don't even have to work, just.." he couldn't continue.

"Just?"

"I want to look at you all the time, touch you and kiss you." I pursed my lips to stop myself from smiling.

"You'll do just fine Mr. Jeon, I'll just be here." I chuckled to assure him, because if I stayed with him in a single room, who knows what he'd do.

Oh I love the idea of it, but that would mean I'm a distraction.

"Don't call me that." He said, chuckling. "You are a businessman Mr. Jeon, I think I can call you that, I mean, it's how I met you." I smiled cheekily.

"If you're going to keep addressing me like that, we'll have to do roleplay-"

I was shocked so I covered his mouth. My eyes are big as they can be, looking at him and he looks amused.

He moved his face sideways to get my hands off and I let him be. "You've never done roleplay before?" He grins in curiosity.

"Have you??" I asked, stunned.

"Every man at least-"

"Stop, you're going to be late." I cut him off to make him go away now.

He's just staring at me again, I don't know what's in his head but his eyes seem to be fond of me, I like it.

"Don't make me go." He softly said.

I smiled a little, seeing how cute he is, I just realized he might be clingy. "I would but you're already dressed up." I chuckled.