Chapter Thirty-three

Before she could open her mouth to question me, I already caught her lips with mine.

She was quick to open her mouth for me while her hands held each of my biceps. It feels very fluttering whenever she holds me.

I tilted my head a little to the side to deepen the kiss and she's wanting more.

"Hmm.. hmm.."

I was too relaxed with making out with her that my guard was down, and because of it, she flipped us around and I had my eyes wide open.

She just tossed me over..

She didn't stop kissing me while her hands started to crawl under my shirt and while it drives me insane, I took her hands under my shirt and placed it behind her.

I held her hands tight and held her neck securely to just focus on kissing me.

I then couldn't think straight when she started grinding her hips on my bulge.

I broke the kiss and sat up straight and let her hands free. I pant for a moment, looking straight in her eyes.

A complete reflection of lust in mine.

She pants as well, obviously worked up with what just happened. "I never knew you were strong enough to flip me over." I said, smirking to her.

"Well, you wouldn't start anything." She smiled.

"Because if I do, I won't stop then and there."

"I won't ask you to." She said and her eyes were really speaking to me.

I gulped and held the side of her face. "Believe me, you would."

I then saw her gulp while she looked straight to my soul.

"Show me.. right now.." she mutters weakly, begging with her eyes.

"All I can do is give you kisses, princess." I stroked my thumb on her cheek.

"Then kiss me more.." and just like that, my dick is cramped inside my pants.

It's very painful given that she's seducing me every once in a while.

I moved my hands on the side of her neck and I slowly closed our mouths together.

She wanted a fast, torrid kiss but I'm giving her a slowly sensual one so she has no choice but to go with it.

I love the sound of her soft moans with us just kissing.

I moved my lips to kiss her cheek and trail down to her neck so I had to lightly pull her hair backwards.

I slowly grazed my teeth on her neck before I sucked on it and I intentionally tried to make it as noisy as possible.

I want her to hear how wet my mouth is when it comes to her body, how it sounds like I'm eating a delectable fruit.

"Hnng.." her hips slowly moved around so I placed her down the bed without parting my mouth on her skin.

"Ah.." she cries.

I move my mouth and tongue on the other side of her neck and that's where she starts to breathe more rapidly.

My other hand decided to stroke the side of her outer thigh before going down to hook my finger on her panty and move it aside while sucking her neck.

"O-Oh.. hng.."

I had to make sure I didn't touch her, and when I felt like I completely moved her panties aside, I spread her legs wide open and it didn't take long before she pants more heavily.

I then pressed my bulge on her bare slit and she started moaning more fully.

I placed my mouth on her ear, "let's see how bad you can soak my pants, princess." I went back to sucking her neck more sensually by using my tongue and drawing circles on her skin.

"Haaa~"

I then felt her moving her hips on my bulge. I tried my best to keep my jaws relaxed but I couldn't help not biting her neck in the process.

"Please.. move.." she pleads but I won't, I shouldn't give in.

I lifted my head to look at her and her eyes were begging. I shaked my head lightly, just staring at her needy face.

I clenched my jaws since we both have to endure this a little more longer, and when I felt the urge to touch her, I just smashed my mouth on her and I kissed her ravishly.

She then moves her hips up and down to stimulate herself but I have to hold her down and yet again, she's strongly going against my strength.

I can't put more force on her or I'll hurt her.

"J-Just a little.. a little more.." she pants and I think she's much closer than I thought.

I quickly parted myself from hers before she could even cum but she wrapped her legs around my waist for us to come in contact again.

Shit this is making me furiously hard.

"Princess, not yet."

"I-I need this, please.." she begs. Fuck, who am I to deprive her of such pleasure that couldn't even last that long?

I changed my mind and began kissing her again and I held her hips down so I would be the one moving on her.

"Haaa~ yes!" She cries in pure joy in my mouth and that's causing my invisible armor around her to shatter little by little.

I rubbed my bulge on her faster and when she started digging her nails on my shoulder, I knew she's there.

I didn't stop rubbing and soon enough, she loudly moaned in my mouth while her hips violently buckled onto me countless times.

Oh fuck it felt and sounds so good.

It somehow felt wrong that I already made her cum without having her in paper first but I have to remind myself that she started this on her own and I just decided to finish it.

I hovered above her have a better look on her, and before I could mistakenly look down to see her-

"Jungkook? Jungkook?"