Chapter Thirty-one

I placed my hand in front of her to retrieve the condom. "No way, go buy another one for you." I chuckled at how possesive she is with those condoms.

"Okay then, no blowjob."

Her head then turned one-eighty degrees, looking at me with glinting eyes. "Y-You'd allow it?"

"You'd sulk the whole date if I don't let you." I chuckled but deep down, my dick is twitching so bad.

"Date?? W-Were on a date?" She gasped.

"Yeah, I'm courting you, remember?" Her brows jumped high.

"Does my princess still want to give me a blowie on our first date?" I teased.

"I-I do.."

Now I'm the one that got a little shocked. She crawled back to her seat and faced me. We both just looked at each other.

I don't know what's running in her mind but mine, I'm already envisioning her riding me in this seat with her dress riding up to her stomach, breasts all out.

Fuck my dick- It's so painful given that I'm so erect.

"Do you really want it?" I asked again and she nodded so eagerly.

I gulped. I have to fake agreeing. I need a redirect for this idea of hers.

"Okay then.. it'll be at least a fifteen minute drive before we get to our place-"

"Oh I'm doing it while you drive." She said so casually and I'm already losing my strength to drive.

"I-I-," I cleared my throat, she fucking has me stuttering, "We could get in an accident-"

"So just focus." She smiled, fuck.

"Okay princess, but." And when I said but, she already scowled. I chuckled then I went to squeeze her thigh.

"The place we're going, we'll stay there for a day or two, we can do what you want when we go home." I assured but more so hoping to God she'd forget it.

"Stay? But we didn't pack anything?"

"I got it covered." I smiled then I held the steering wheel but before I drove, I looked at her and she's looking at me. "Do we agree?"

She looked a little shy but she nodded her head.

I smiled then went back on the road.

She's very cute and smart in her own ways and it's such a surprise how needy she can be.

My mind then went to a gray space, asking myself if she's been asking Benette for things.

All she has to do now is wait for me to marry her, she won't have to ask for anything after that, I can provide.

-

Y/n's POV

He held my hand as we got out of the car. I stare at this big house surrounded- no, I think we're in the middle of some forest.

Not a single house other than this, standing tall here.

"Uhm.. Jungkook, where are we?" I looked at him after.

"My other house." He smiled, "shall we go in?"

"Yeah.." I said, mesmerized at him. My skin felt a cold breeze when his hand slid on my lower back to guide me up the steps.

I watched him press a card on some sort of scanning device right on the door, it sounded out a confirmation then it opened.

We got in and I got a calm vibe with how simple and neutral the colors are here. Everything here looks cozy.

"How often do you go here?" I asked as I looked around, walking before him. "Just when I feel tired." He said then I was suddenly pulled by him, making my heels turn.

Without a word from him, he kissed me and I felt like I could melt on his hands. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hand on the back of my head.

"Hmm.." I softly moaned.

Could it be possible that we can have sex now? Right here? I need him so badly. That's all I've been thinking about.

I slowly trailed my hands down to his chest, abs and I got thrilled at how I could feel his ridges. I stopped my hands on his belt and he stopped kissing me.

"Not yet." He whispered on my lips, deliberately bumping his lips on mine as he talked, eyes twinkling with lust. Obviously he also wants it bad, but he has his principles.

"Then what are we here for?" I whispered back, pulling his tie.

"You'll see, for now, I'll cook." He chuckled and everytime he does that, I tend to love it a little harder.

"You can look around, try and check for my room, it's upstairs." He smiled and I felt butterflies, he wants me to check his room, why did that sound so handsome of him.

"Okay." I smiled. He then kissed my shoulder before he walked away.

I didn't move just yet, letting his kiss linger a little more on me then I smiled wide.

I look to my side and the stairway is waiting for me. If it could talk, it would probably be giggling at what it saw.

I finally walked to it and carefully went up, holding the handrail and giving myself time.

A few steps more and there's a hallway with a few doors left and right.

Wow it's so spacious here.

I stand in the middle, trying to guess which door is his room without peeking.

The closest one to me doesn't seem to be his room, it would be odd that the first door near the steps is already your room, or am I just weird for thinking different about it.

I approached it and opened the door and I'm right, it looks to be a small office of his.

I went in further to have a look around.

I went near the tall book shelves neatly uniformed against the wall.

There's so many books here.. are these the ones he used to study with when he was still a student? Unbelievable, just looking at many of them already makes my head hurt.